Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hiya...

(PSN)PureSymphony

Well I was talked into playing this by a friend, and so far I sorta love it lol. Since this is a introduction section:

1. Huge Gamer

2. A little derp sometimes

3. Total noob

4. Blonde (be prepared)

5. Love volleyball and soccer

Really that's all that matters I guess, so on another note, if anybody has any advice for someone just starting out, I would appreciate it!

Welcome!

Hmm Advice... play to have fun. That's the biggest one. Don't worry about what the biggest best things are yet. Just enjoy the ride.

Aside from that? Don't get rid of any weapon until you max it, both to give it the best shot you can to see if you like it, as well as for mastery.

Well I was talked into playing this by a friend, and so far I sorta love it lol. Since this is a introduction section:

1. Huge Gamer

2. A little derp sometimes

3. Total noob

4. Blonde (be prepared)

5. Love volleyball and soccer

Really that's all that matters I guess, so on another note, if anybody has any advice for someone just starting out, I would appreciate it!

Hi there :) and welcome.

My advice would be to head over to the Players helping Players section of the forums Here

There are some great guides/people over there willing and able to help newcomers such as yourself.

PSN same as Forum, feel free to shoot me a pm, should you have anything you need help advice on, in game or you need another person to form a squad to help with missions n stuff.

Have fun and peace out Tenno.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Tenno

Advice

-Rank every frame, weapon, companion and such to 30 before you get rid of them. Ranking something to 30, the first time around, gives you Mastery Exp.

-Search some youtube vids for "warframe modding" to learm more about how the modding system works. Its most important. That, or you can have someone who knows warframe to jump on your shareplay and show you first hand. I do this with my clan mates and so far they've found it very helpful.

-Look for a clan thats NewTenno Friendly and can further help you with missions, obtaining loot, advice n such..

-Be prepared for trolls. Best way to deal with them is to troll back. Learn how to use frames like Loki, Limbo, Vauban..

-Go after any mission marked with an "X" its important. Those missions will be marked on your navigation console.

-Join Syndicates. You can find Syndicates at the Relays on some planets. Joining them will help you obtain useful mods, weapons and such. After Mastery Rank 3 there will be a Syndicate console in your ship.

theres more, but all in good time. for now, enjoy