Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sending Out Xbox One Preview Invites

bestgio850

Hi everyone,

I recently joined the Xbox Preview program where you could preview updates that aren't released to the general public(Beta Updates). In order to join the preview program, you must be invited from a person that's already a preview member *cough cough* me *cough cough* Keep in mind that these updates are preview updates which obviously mean bugs could be present.

Anyways, I'm offering to send out invites to anyone who's interested! All you need to do is just comment your gamertag and I'll reply back once I send out the invite. Keep in mind I'm doing this during my spare time and I am not the fastest person in the world!

What's going to happen is that once you comment your gamertag, I will then add you as a friend and then send you an invite. You will need to wait for at least 2 days or longer until you will receive a message from Xbox Live telling you the next steps to perform.

Please read FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/system/xbox-update-preview-faq#e0310107bd254996b6f381a86dfec831

• 1 month later...