Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Active Alerts?

Fiedel

There is some lag between an Alert showing up in game and it getting posted to twitter.

Sometimes it takes a minute or two to post, so any second party application monitoring twitter feed could not show the alert as soon is it comes up in game.

And there usually is a 30 second to 1 minute delay between the screen and the twitter feed / app. (The game is faster)

There is some lag between an Alert showing up in game and it getting posted to twitter.

Sometimes it takes a minute or two to post, so any second party application monitoring twitter feed could not show the alert as soon is it comes up in game.

Even after 1minute it still doesnt show anything

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar problem to this. I'm not sure what's going on, but it turns out my Nexus App thinks the time is about an hour later than it really is, so almost all alerts are perceived as already expired even though they're still available. To see current alerts, I have to turn on the option to show expired alerts.

Edited by Onihikage

If you are having problems with alerts popping up in the alert mission app you should try updating and it and restarting the app. If the problem persists you should try restarting your phone. The 30 second to 2 minute has always been around but if you have a one hour delay it could just be the phone or the internet or data connection. If the problem continues after doing what I have suggested then it may be  something with the app on your phon, in that case you could try uninstalling the app then reinstalling it. I have yet to have trouble with the app, I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S3.

If you are having problems with alerts popping up in the alert mission app you should try updating and it and restarting the app. If the problem persists you should try restarting your phone. The 30 second to 2 minute has always been around but if you have a one hour delay it could just be the phone or the internet or data connection. If the problem continues after doing what I have suggested then it may be  something with the app on your phon, in that case you could try uninstalling the app then reinstalling it. I have yet to have trouble with the app, I'm currently using a Samsung Galaxy S3.

The odd part is the app worked fine the first time I installed it; it was only later that it started displaying this odd behavior (alongside the random reboots which only happened when the app was open, which I attribute to my device's lousy memory capacity). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, with no effect. I've tried uninstalling it, restarting my device, then reinstalling it, still with no effect. If it helps any, it's the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0, which is not technically a phone but still an Android device, though it's Gingerbread.

Edited by Onihikage

• 2 weeks later...

This issue is not limited to Nexus only. This happens to rss feed too, although weird enough nexus and rss both work from twitter. Maybe some issue with the twitter api or any sort.

Seems I am still getting alerts on the app but last I heard Twitter had made a change that may or may not have caused issues with the feeds? not gonna lie i have no idea what the issue is but I blame twitter or whatever it's spelled.

• 2 months later...