Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Stupid Idea On How Excavation Missions Might Work.

Agentcheese

while I was digging for booty on earth (no not that sort of booty :/) I was thinking were does all this stuff come from?

then I had an (stupid) idea! what if earth mars and everywere you can dig on are just giant garbage dumps for the orokin.

like for instance all the spare house keys they no longer needed (void keys) useless trinkets mods and fusion cores.

and of course left over coolant spat out by their fridges (cryotic).

but if this is not the case then it could always be justa bunch of stupid pirates who like to bury there stuff far underground and forgot were the big X was.

but what do YOU think about this? do you have your own crazy conspiracy's? or do you think that im utterly bonkers and have way to much free time on my hands?

(the very last part is most likely true :P)

but what do YOU think about this? do you have your own crazy conspiracy's? or do you think that im utterly bonkers and have way to much free time on my hands?

(the very last part is most likely true :P)

Yes, you have toooooo much free time. Unfortunately I got more sooooo...

My conspiracy: Orokin Empire got buried in the dust after the Tenno Rising, somewhat like how we have to dig for Dinosaur bones.

And since Orokin made Tennos, maybe the mods were Tenno equipment that are buried along with the ruin.