Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hyena Vs What Lotus Is Saying

Stupid_Idiot

should we be facing "a pack" of those things?  And if that would be overwhelming (probably against marginally equipped tennos, but not if you are like maxed frame and weapons, which might be a problem), perhaps tune down each one so it would still be "a pack"?

should we be facing "a pack" of those things?  And if that would be overwhelming (probably against marginally equipped tennos, but not if you are like maxed frame and weapons, which might be a problem), perhaps tune down each one so it would still be "a pack"?

Not with those shields. Jesus Christ, those shields.

I think the pretext is they are on separate ships while on the hunt, then group up for the kill.  So it behooves the Tenno to hunt them down while they are apart before they enter a wolf pack hunting scheme (ala WWII [or was it WWI?] German Subs)

Actually, either the voice over is plain incorrect or it's a foreshadowing of what Hyena is intended to be.

If we get a Charger like pack of robo-enemies for Hyena as that boss encounter and the current Hyena is retasked somehow as a seperate construct?

I'd be all over that. :D

Hyena shield is actually quite the joke when you use Volt shield. You can reliably solo the thing with him.

Edit: never mind, the things a joke Solo whatever you do... Volt does help in groups though. If only people would realize it's utility.

Edited by Xanezz

I used to be scared to death of the Hyena and it's deadly attacks, but now my Twin Vipers are so absolutely broken that I literally kill it in 2-3 clips. Makes me sad, I almost want to take mods OFF to not kill it so quickly

Mods:

Hornet Strike: 180%

Barrel Diffusion: 120%

Convulsion: 90%

Deep Freeze: 30%

No return: 70% Armor Pierce

Quickdraw: 48% reload speed

Heated Charge: 90%

But I digress, the OP is correct. The Lotus DOES state that the Corpus has many of these, so we are correct to assume they are mass-produced

Edited by cyrus106