Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Castanas And Sancti Castanas Suggestion

(PSN)MightyMario2015

So I have been thinking how castanas could be better as traps if they triggered themselves... when enemies are in blast range they go boom without the need of you triggering them, so you can plant them somewhere and let them detonate while you use your primary. They will have to be armed by holding fire just like when you draw your bow but the charge shouldnt take longer than 1 second. I was thinking that you could manually detonate armed castanas by holding zoom as opposed to clicking zoom to detonate thrown castanas. So you would have the ability to throw castanas while armed castanas are on the map as long as the 6 bomb cap isnt reached. Then you can separately detonate armed castanas as opposed to thrown castanas by holding zoom. this is merely a suggestion a d i am aware that it sounds kind of convoluted so you guys can help out with ideas. I would really love something that would enforce the whole trap concept to castanas.

Having proximity mines would make certain situations a bit more fun, for sure. I remember getting them immediately and using them in ODD, only to be killed by a charger they attached to. I'd detonate the charges and it would kill nearly everything at the time (before healers could tank damage for allies mind you) as well as myself.

Regardless, it would make defending key points more fun than having the explosive kunai they act like sometimes, so +1 to this.