The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parkour 2.0 Latch To Wall: Yay Or Nay

Zareek

Perching on a wall, waiting in ambush of one's quarry? I like. Hopping around walls like a cracked out squirrel, not so much. It's not that I'm against wall hopping, I think if it looks like Ninja Gaiden or Shinobi, then it would be fine, and I definitely don't want wall running GONE...it just doesn't look right to me, yet.

Agree, Not a fan of the lack of wall running.  Though I like the spider man aspect. 

I'm not sure this is fixing a problem as much as making new problems.

Edited by Zylofan

I like wall hatch the new wall hopping thing feels slow and a bit sluggish to me in my opinion it can be improved upon by making the movements more fluid and faster to make it more seamless and I also still want wall running to be an option why not keep wall running + add wall hopping + wall latching won't everyone like that cause then we would have more " TOOLS FOR MOBILITY" and "TRULY HAVE FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT" DE can still keep wall running if you hold shift while if you quick tap shift then you can wall hop instead? and you can press double press ctrl to cling to walls now that would be awesome.

I am for it. Lately, I have notice that the pacing of the game is way too fast. I find myself running into walls so many times that it makes all that speed useless. Although I will miss coptering, I think it is a step in the right direction. More control with a sacrifice of speed.