The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prisma Bundle

-CCC-Secret

Question

11 answers to this question

This should give you an idea of the colouring options on the prisma skin.

T3Ktn4I.jpg

gsK6Utl.jpg

It's alright, but IMO the colour regions are a bit weird (Unless you like superhero boots) and the energy effect it has is concentrated on his feet.

I would say the prisma skins are definitely not worth the price as they are now there extremely difficult to color and have them come out looking good the first 2 color slots on them blend too much so that you cant use anything but dark colors if you don't want your Excalibur to be one solid color

I would say the prisma skins are definitely not worth the price as they are now there extremely difficult to color and have them come out looking good the first 2 color slots on them blend too much so that you cant use anything but dark colors if you don't want your Excalibur to be one solid color

Pffft...they're are extremely easy to make look good. Need to get your crayola skills up homie. 

Ive changed it around since then (will upload a new screenshot when i can) but i was using black and red to get a stalker-esque feel (also because black and red are my clan colors lol)

RBfEq3g.jpg

here is my more recent coloring and armoring

sgtG6Hg.jpg

Edited by xcynderx