Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Drop Rate For Cryo Rounds...

theangelbelow88

Is awful... That's an understatement, its right down ridiculous, I been playing the game since update 7, I have all the mods, except the three new ones and CRYO ROUNDS... I would assume by now that I would have at the very least one...

Edited by theangelbelow88

Prior to resetting I had about 5 of each weapon type cryo mods before my starter char had hit sedna. This run through I have all but 3 systems totally cleared and i'm part way in to the last 3. So far Only got cryo for rifle. RNG god hates me and is spiting my love for akbolto.

I got a friend who has like 14 cryo rounds cards, and I have only gotten one, ever, been playing for months.

It was in a mission were I got so many cards I'm not surprised I ended up with them. Got like 50 cards, I think it was a MDefense.

I was in your shoes a while back.  Funny thing is after you get it, you seem them drop like candy!  It was the last mod I needed! But let me tell you, when I got it, it felt good!! Farm infested defense.  Was how I got it!

I was in your shoes a while back.  Funny thing is after you get it, you seem them drop like candy!  It was the last mod I needed! But let me tell you, when I got it, it felt good!! Farm infested defense.  Was how I got it!

I know right, weird how after you get a mod its drop rate seems to increase tenfold, and the thanks for the advice, think I'll go and give my luck a try at that today.

• 4 weeks later...