Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Chat Issues - Possibly Gamepad/keyboard Conflict.

Hekatonkheire

Hi, 

New to forums, not sure if this is the correct place for this, please advise if it isn't.

Now if this is a game mechanic, I'm not sure but I can only use chat intermittently. 

Now primarily I play with an Xbox controller, I use the keyboard to Roll and Chat. However sometimes I push T and it won't work at all, no chat at all. I keep spamming T and anywhere between 2-20 presses and eventually it will bring up the chat and I can chat normally. 

So to some I may appear rude or to be ignoring them when I'm frantically spamming the "T" key trying to respond. 

Anyway I don't know if it's a conflict between the Gamepad and the Keyboard. 

Gamepad is a Standard PC version of the Xbox controller made by Microsoft.

Keyboard is a Logitech G105 

If this is an addressed issue, please let me know and I'll remove this post accordingly, just didn't know if this was an actual bug or you're not supposed to be able to talk at different times. 

Anyway, let me know. 

I have been experiencing the exact same issue since the last update. I wasn't sure if it was a bug or just my keyboard, but if we are both experiencing it, it may be the former.

Edit: In case it is useful, keyboard is Logitech K750

Edited by Meenmu

i can reproduce this chat problem (almost) for sure. it occurs when performing a slide-jump-melee slam and obviously happens with all kind of keyboards. after that move, the [bring up chat] key doesn't work anymore for a certain amount of time.