Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think That The Block Is Pretty Useless Right Now, And Also Not So Amazing.

MadMood

The way it's set up now, it reduces damage by an unknown percentage but, unless you're running up to the enemy there's no real reason to use it. It doesn't block melee attacks so you can still be stunlocked by the infected. I think you'd also take less damage if you just kill the enemy rather than block. Now if the block actually deflected some attacks or made melee enemies go off-balance then that might be a reason to use it. But until then, I don't really see a point, or reason to block when you can just hide behind cover or just as easily shoot the enemy and take less damage? Well I guess if you're trying to run a mission without guns.

i suggest also a different movement, like the ninja in metal gear saga... THAT WAS HOW TO BLOCK A MOTHER****ING BULLET WITH A SWORD!

they know. they put it in cause it was done but not "implemented". like, there is a block. and you can do it, and thats it. ive never been in a situation where id actually WANT to use it. and they know this.

last livestream they said the were looking at it to make it useful and worth having. so we will see.