Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excessive Gore Option.

Darkshar

I'm kind of going in the other direction. I liked the gore much better when it was simplistic; It's much more stylized and artistic that way. Now that it is advancing in a more realistic direction, it feels like kind of a turn off to me.

I'm kind of going in the other direction. I liked the gore much better when it was simplistic; It's much more stylized and artistic that way. Now that it is advancing in a more realistic direction, it feels like kind of a turn off to me.

True. I really would love to have an option to have none/low/normal/high/extra gore options

tbh I truely dont know why people get so excited seeing someone getting sliced in half or losing limbs... makes me feel a bit sick imo...

Edited by R3leaZ

Why do these threads keep popping up?

IT ALREADY EXISTS

Slice a grineer with a charged auto attack, he gets lopped in half and gibs go everywhere.

Shoot one in the arm with a snipetron, his arm gets blown to pieces

I don't get how come you guys keep asking for something we already have.

True. I really would love to have an option to have none/low/normal/high/extra gore options

tbh I truely dont know why people get so excited seeing someone getting sliced in half or losing limbs... makes me feel a bit sick imo...

Right with you there brother. +1

@Nova Cobra

What I am saying is when you slice the enemies and their limbs come off there should be an option where not only does the limb come off, but extra blood fly like in current games today when someone gets blown up their arm doesn't just fly off a gore splatter happens too. I am very impressed with the current gore, but having the option to make it even more or less would be very nice for gore fanatics like me.

@Nova Cobra

What I am saying is when you slice the enemies and their limbs come off there should be an option where not only does the limb come off, but extra blood fly like in current games today when someone gets blown up their arm doesn't just fly off a gore splatter happens too. I am very impressed with the current gore, but having the option to make it even more or less would be very nice for gore fanatics like me.

So you want blood physics, not gore?

Not really "Blood physics" (it actually just seeps out, mostly) but rather "Hollywood blood physics" or "Anime blood physics", apparently...

A "Gore Slider" would indeed be nice to have, so you can adjust it however you like.

nothing - blood splatter - dismemberment(current) - blood fountain - giblet'splosion

Maybe even two sliders:

Amount of giblets

Pressure of blood

I'd propably leave it at the current level though.

Still, options are always nice to have.

So we're talking Afro Samurai level crazy 120Mpa blood pressure, where you can paint a room red with a papercut?

Nyeh...

uhh..

I'm gunna say I'd rather not.

So far, (and this may change) warframe is a "Takes itself seriously" sci-fi. Like District 9. Gore, gibs, dismemberment have their places.

However making it over the top and silly... actually detracts from gameplay.

It'd be like adding bunny ears to all the tenno, or making the infested "meow" when they attack you.

Sure, it might be a laugh once or twice, but it'll worsen the experience of the game and make things seem tacky and childish, like the afore mentioned anime.

I quite enjoy where it is actually. It feels more realistic in a way. Best way I can put it is I dont want to see Tokyo Gore Police and see a dude get shot by a .38 stub nose and have his head explode and blood gushing everywhere. It would just feel unnecessary.

It'd be like adding bunny ears to all the tenno, or making the infested "meow" when they attack you.

Not gonna lie. I would love for the Charger infested to meow whenever they attack. And whenever the Runners explode you hear a duck quack. I would die of laughter figuratively and actually ingame.