The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ankyros Prime

Can't help you with the selling part. However, here's what I'm running:

Firstly, I repolarized the polarity slot to match Seismic Palm. Except the awkward pause after the first hit, I find it much more useful than Fracturing Wind due to all the CC it provides.

As for the build itself: Pressure Point, True Steel, Organ Shatter, Berserker, Life Strike and three elemental mods depending on the faction you're fighting.

Incase you do not manage to buy it, here are the drops:

Blueprint: Tower 1 Defence Rotatation C, Tower 3 Defence Rotation A

Blade: Tower 3 Defence Rotation C, Tower 3 Sabotage.

Gauntlet: Tower 2 Survival Rotation C, Tower 4 Defence Rotation C.

(Rotations refers to which periodic interval those rewards will be granted during survival, defense & interception missions.

In survival, this interval is every 5 minutes and each rotation ends when you get the item reward that pops up on the screen.

In Interception, this interval is every round and each rotation ends when you opt to continue or leave.

In Defense, this interval is every 5 waves and each rotation ends when you opt to continue or leave.

However, it is not as straight forward as it might appear. A, B, C rotations can be rather confusing in the order they are granted.

Rotation A

Rotation A (again)

Rotation B

Rotation C

Then repeat the entire cycle from start A, A, B, C… A, A, B, C… etc.)

For example, if you are trying to get an item from Survival Rotation C you need to stay at least 4 rotations (20 minutes). Then you only get another chance at the Survival Rotation C items again at rotation 8, 12, 16, etc (40 minute, 60 minute, 80 minute, etc).