Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parkour 2.5 True Freedom Of Movement.. (Wall Run+ Faster Paced/more Fluid Wall Jumping+ Wall Latching = True Freedom Of Movement And Perfect Mobility

I really wish DE could refer to the video I posted I mean they did promise us that ^ and honestly it looks so cool unlike the bunny hop but yeah they can incorporate the wall jumping as long as they speed up the pace and polish it more to make it more fluid along with more omni-directional and fluid wall running + wall cling that will be the perfect iteration of parkour.

So what are your thoughts about the new parkour system?

the move in the example when it goes straight UP a wall is strange

about anything else i will share after expiriencing it, i have no idea how it will be, i need to check and feel it =)

My gripe is the removal of air melee. I understand why on some weapons it can be a problem, but I'm one of those crazies who actually uses air melee to hit enemies. I want to be able to kick flying/tall things in the face still with my kogake. I'd say just gimp the problem weapons like amphis/tipedo

Reminder that players who prefer to go fast never want to remove slow players wanting to explore by asking DE to set a timer of 3 seconds to move through a room else they will get disconnected.

So why are there slow people wanting to remove fast players by asking DE to remove coptering?

Extraction count down.

Your argument is now moot.

Speed runners will zip to the objective, assuming there are enough to open the co-op doors, then race to extraction before loot collectors and explorers even get half way through the map. I've actually been yelled at for trying to kill a Manic so I could safely end a lockdown while 2 people were sitting at extraction.

Back on topic, I think I'll enjoy 2.0 far more than the current system.

At the moment its a bit of a gamble when you try to parkour, will you stick to that wall? Or will you be flung into a dark abyss by Cthulhu? I've been flung by those parkour physics so many times it isn't even funny.

Edited by Aoden

My gripe is the removal of air melee. I understand why on some weapons it can be a problem, but I'm one of those crazies who actually uses air melee to hit enemies. I want to be able to kick flying/tall things in the face still with my kogake. I'd say just gimp the problem weapons like amphis/tipedo

Ehm they are not remving the air atacks, they are limiting the unnecesary amount of momentum

So there has been a preview of the new bullet dodge which is more controlled air melee its good to see that the Devs are not entirely removing air melee and rather just making it more controllable and limiting the distance now I just want to see more fast pace wall jumping and they should keep wall running+ faster paced wall jumping+ wall cling+ new bullet jump = perfect mobility in game.

I think DE recently previewed bullet jump which is similar to air melee.