The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Getting Robbed By Game Crashes

I thought my ps4 was being scrappy and all my friends and randoms are losing all this void gear because this game can't keep it's crap together. All this mag stuff disappearing and you have to hope your chances of crashing are as low as the part you're trying to farm. Seriously, I expect some sort of compensation. They need to do something for the fans. Its crashing at such a delicate time.

Forget all that void loot you worked so hard to obtain. why would you want that when you could look at the blue screen of your playstation telling you your game crashed. such a priceless moment, such a beautiful moment. Nobody wants those soon to be gone mag parts, they just want all those error codes.

I lost high noon and I'm assuming proof will be wanted in order to get the items back. The game crashed. I cannot find the players names because it disappears from recent players after a crash and there is no chance for you to take a screenshot either. I want my Iron phoenix High noon and all my neuroses back.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, the game is becoming unplayable. Any mission you go into you have to ask yourself how far you are willing to continue, not because your party may fail if you go too long, but because you have to ask yourself if you are willing to lose everything so far to yet another crash. Obviously they are working on this, but it sucks that we now have to choose our playstyle around poor game performance issues instead of player ability.

Guest (PS4)Baby0Shaq34

Again with these crashes DE. I crashed in a infested invasion that had the Mutalist Alad V coordinate on it also people have been saying that they have crashed 5 times in that mission.