Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Derpy Thing Ive Asked N The Last 5Mins.....

(XBOX)LordPuck

I can see Design Council forums section. I can apparently vote in DC section.

1) I know the forums were reworked recently, but I dont remember seeing the DC section on my screen yesterday. (maybe Ive been visiting the "hippies" at New Loka too much?) 

2) Does everyone see the DC section now?

Was I added to DC and wasnt told?

Puckie confusedddd -_-

Hm, someone else earlier also said he saw the DC section...

DE pls fix

Makes me curious......

i don't see DC anywhere on my screen so im going out on a hunch and saying that you got accepted.

Im ingame now, I thought if you were added to DC, you had access to DC chat tab. I dont see a DC chat tab.

i don't see DC anywhere on my screen so im going out on a hunch and saying that you got accepted.

Impossible i am a sourpuss. A super big one at that. DO you see this face > 0.0 it is that of a sourpuss. 

This has to be a mistake no way drew woke up today saying huh that guy that always pm's me questions yeah he should get in. 

Makes me curious......

Im ingame now, I thought if you were added to DC, you had access to DC chat tab. I dont see a DC chat tab.

You see, idon't want to pop any one's bubble of hope, but i have seen a welcome to design council, but that was a few days ago but i haven't seen in what section it is, but now i can't see it any more, so i think it might be a bug. Edited by The_1432_Conspirator

You see, idon't want to pop any one's bubble of hope, but i have seen a welcome to design council, but that was a few days ago but i haven't ses in what section it is, but now i can't see it any more, so i think it might be a bug.

1) This is why Im asking.

2) I dont want to jump into DC section and start voting or reading, if Im not supposed to be there.