Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Drawing Of Your Favorite Frame!

----._.S.A.T.A.N._.----

Dude, calm down, you didn't have to reply to this topic if you were just going to hate on me...

That's rude and quite frankly, I don't like it. Please never post on my posts again.

demmit.

Can never accurately portray how I say things in text.

Dude, calm down, you didn't have to reply to this topic if you were just going to hate on me...

That's rude and quite frankly, I don't like it. Please never post on my posts again.

Now now there's no need to get salty here, Bagel is a fungi and I'm sure he didn't intentionally try to deliver any form of hate through his posts 

To be fair, Frost Prime set is kinda rare now and a drawing wouldn't really suffice~ try stating your price in the trading section 

Now now there's no need to get salty here, Bagel is a fungi and I'm sure he didn't intentionally try to deliver any form of hate through his posts 

To be fair, Frost Prime set is kinda rare now and a drawing wouldn't really suffice~ try stating your price in the trading section 

I'm poor, like, I'm dirt poor. I just paid $200 to get my plat in the positives(from 4k to 0)

I know what'll cheer you up!

A MO 'FUGGIN KITTEN

qute.jpg

Feeling better?

ish, you're forgiven. 

I'm poor, like, I'm dirt poor. I just paid $200 to get my plat in the positives(from 4k to 0)

ish, you're forgiven. 

What in Sargas Ruk's toenail did you spend all those 4k on?

If ya in need of plats, start farming for Mag Prime, Dakra Prime and Boar Prime sets. Wait a couple of weeks and people would want to buy that off you

Of course, you're right.

Snowman_Gold_Scarf_large.jpg?v=138180688

PERFECT

Go home Bagel you're drunk

What in Sargas Ruk's toenail did you spend all those 4k on?

If ya in need of plats, start farming for Mag Prime, Dakra Prime and Boar Prime sets. Wait a couple of weeks and people would want to buy that off you

I was hacked... through steam, they got to my warframe... things went down hill from there

And I did farm, but the thing is, mag is going to be cheap because she is getting nerfed, in fact DE is talking about getting rid of Gmag all together...

I was hacked... through steam, they got to my warframe... things went down hill from there

And I did farm, but the thing is, mag is going to be cheap because she is getting nerfed, in fact DE is talking about getting rid of Gmag all together...

Unless you used the same email and password for both your steam and warframe, I don't see how this really works~

Even without Greedy Pull, I don't see how this affect Mag's abilities. She's always been one of the best frame for me to use for high-level Corpus and Void missions. I only know that DE planned to make Greedy Pull works for you only, but other than that what else is being nerfed?

Unless you used the same email and password for both your steam and warframe, I don't see how this really works~

Even without Greedy Pull, I don't see how this affect Mag's abilities. She's always been one of the best frame for me to use for high-level Corpus and Void missions. I only know that DE planned to make Greedy Pull works for you only, but other than that what else is being nerfed?

Most people use her for team, not for self