Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burston reload problem

Twiffle

Excuse me, if there was a post about this already, but I couldn't find it. So, I'm going to post about this little bug in this topic. Feel free to remove this one, if there's already a thread about this weapon and it's bug.

Let's get started then.

I decided to try out Burston. Then I noticed something when my clip was empty.. I was running and pressing "R" to reload, but it didn't re-load cause I'm sprinting? Even though you can re-load all the other weapons while sprinting. If you walk normally without holding down shift.. you can re-load Burston. I think that's pretty much what I wanted to say. Thanks for reading.

Regards, Twiffle

Yep, same thing here. Bought the Burston a few days ago since I was bored with the Braton and tried to reload while sprinting because I'm used to doing that.The reload meter seems to appear but it instantly just disappears and the reload does not occur.

I can confirm the Burston has problems reloading while you're running, unlike every other weapon. Even the other burst weapon, the Sicarus, doesn't act this way.

Also the fire rate for the Burston is strange. It says it's 25, compared to the Sicarus' 15, but it feels like the Sicarus has a faster burst and less delay between bursts.