Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crash On Mission Exit/loading Liset Screen

ArcticPhoenix0

Hello Tenno,

Sporadically, my laptop will crash/freeze and WF will disconnect immediately after completing a mission.  Clanmates in my squad tell me that at the very moment the "MISSION COMPLETE" screen pops up, I drop from the squad and my name no longer appears in clan/squad chat.  My laptop locks up and Alt+Tab, Alt+Ctrl+Delete, and Alt+F4 do not work.  From my end, I can usually see the Mission Summary and I usually keep everything I've earned in the mission.  

What makes it weird is that if I give it roughly 10 minutes, the flying Liset screen will sometimes appear and sometimes it tries to load my navigation screen inside liset.

I'm not certain if this is a graphics card crash or if something is overheating but I'm running an Intel HD graphics 4000 which came standard with the Samsung NP470R5E-K02UB (http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/NP470R5E-K02UB Link to manufacturers spec sheet).  I bring that up because it doesn't seem to occur when I'm running WF with the graphics options even lower than default.  Also, I'm not running through Steam and the crash has thus far occurred only when I was not hosting.

Edited by ArcticPhoenix0