Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sith Empire (_>--Mountain Clan--<_) Recruiting Active Members,100% Dojo Labs

(XBOX)Darth Killzn

We have reached Mountain clan status, looking to expand our member pool. Our clan is The Sith Empire, and our ranks reflect that of the Sith. Rank is acquired by being active and helping fellow members of the clan or alliance, as well as increasing MR. Our dojo is built bit we are always switching up decorations, so material contributions at those times are another way to gain rank. The main focus of our clan, however, will always be 'fun'. In this clan nobody will be 'forced' into anything, pun intended haha. But really this is a great game and we just want to play it and have fun, no drama here.

Being a fan of the pVp myself, I will encourage members to experience this aspect of the game including the solar rails, but like some pVp clans we will not be a do or die clan. Meaning you as a member will not be expelled if you don't wish to participate(but incentives for solar rail performance will be provided). The only time a member is threatened with expulsion(yet to happen) would be if they became inactive over two weeks or they continued to disrespect clan and alliance members.

I, KillznTbagz, founded The Sith Empire In late May and we have steadily grown in size, and even after the armstice we prevail. The idea of this clan is a simple one, create a community of highly active and social players who all share a love for fun and the warframe world. Our officers are friendly and helpful towards new tenno, and I always enjoy lending a hand and showing newcomers the ropes.

Our clan offers something great and geared towards new tenno, although we can always use more veteran and helpful tenno as officers. So message me here or thru the Xbox dashboard if you have any questions or would like an invite to the family today :) The Sith will rise!!!

"Through victory, our chains are broken"

Edited by (XB1)KillznTbagz

Hi, KillznTbagz! I'm fairly new to Warframe, I played a few months ago for a few weeks (back when Mirage was released I believe), but my computer broke and I very recently bought an Xbox One and decided to play again. I'm interested in joining your clan (love the name). I really want to be more involved in the game, like PvP and consistently doing missions with others. I typically do missions alone for fear of doing badly compared to the others, and I prefer to be able to communicate with people when playing with them. Anyways, I'd love to be able to talk to some of the more experienced members and learn more about the game. 

My gamertag is "Decipherablex". I'm looking forward to being a part of the clan!

Hi, KillznTbagz! I'm fairly new to Warframe, I played a few months ago for a few weeks (back when Mirage was released I believe), but my computer broke and I very recently bought an Xbox One and decided to play again. I'm interested in joining your clan (love the name). I really want to be more involved in the game, like PvP and consistently doing missions with others. I typically do missions alone for fear of doing badly compared to the others, and I prefer to be able to communicate with people when playing with them. Anyways, I'd love to be able to talk to some of the more experienced members and learn more about the game.

My gamertag is "Decipherablex". I'm looking forward to being a part of the clan!

Invite has been sent, hope to see you ingame soon! I'll be glad to help out with some of the early grind if you'd like. Also, pVp rails will be a part of our clan(they've been announced to return but no set date) but we also have many players who enjoy the conclave 2.0 as well as myself :)

i would like to experience your clan members just to see how everyone is me im a funny/jackass/sarcastic person kinda like robin williams RIP.. so i would like to see if i am a fit to your clan community any chance me and 3 people from your clan can link up for a few hours of gaming in the up coming week? gt is xxxgundorxxx

i would like to experience your clan members just to see how everyone is me im a funny/jackass/sarcastic person kinda like robin williams RIP.. so i would like to see if i am a fit to your clan community any chance me and 3 people from your clan can link up for a few hours of gaming in the up coming week? gt is xxxgundorxxx

Haha we have some funny/sarcastic members too Im sure you'd find a bunch of us are having fun in more ways then just running missions. I can see about an officer or two possibly partying up especially if you are into level farming but it would be easiest to join and experience from the inside. We have plenty online throughout the day usually over 15 nowadays but expect that number to go up :) some like to clear nodes others like to farm for some platinum worthy prime parts or mods(ie vault runs) and many like to experience farm so more often then not there's a potential squad waiting to be formed I hope to hear from u glhf

Haha we have some funny/sarcastic members too Im sure you'd find a bunch of us are having fun in more ways then just running missions. I can see about an officer or two possibly partying up especially if you are into level farming but it would be easiest to join and experience from the inside. We have plenty online throughout the day usually over 15 nowadays but expect that number to go up :) some like to clear nodes others like to farm for some platinum worthy prime parts or mods(ie vault runs) and many like to experience farm so more often then not there's a potential squad waiting to be formed I hope to hear from u glhf

this is me all the way but i normally dont sell the prime parts for plat i should i have all the primes available but skana, latos, and excalibur i was not playing back in 2013 for the founder pack ... but ya tonight ill be on about 6pm est so ill leave the clan im in now since there is only like 5 people left and well they arent playing warframe now for some reason im all alone :(

this is me all the way but i normally dont sell the prime parts for plat i should i have all the primes available but skana, latos, and excalibur i was not playing back in 2013 for the founder pack ... but ya tonight ill be on about 6pm est so ill leave the clan im in now since there is only like 5 people left and well they arent playing warframe now for some reason im all alone :(

I'll definitely have an invite to you before then, and I'll be on more than likely at that time to help set something up but if I'm not I'll check with officers that are online and let them know whatsup. Look forward to slicing up some infested with you!

• 2 weeks later...

Though we are nearing max storm capacity, we still have a handful of spots left. The past 3 weeks we have maintained a top 3 position on leaderboards, mostly due to our super active player base. Even though many of our newer members are just as new to warframe, and our clan itself is just two months old, we still have steamrolled our way to the top of the leaderboards.

Active and Helpful officers that are on daily, as well as dark warriors always looking to party/squad up with a reliable team are just some things that we have to offer as a clan.

We host clan events that are great and fair for all players of any MR or experience. Our most recent 'barebones' dojo event has been the greatest Dueling tournament I've ever been in, and by far the funnest.

We not only hold duel events regularly, we also have weekly clan events that award members who contribute to the clan with awesome prizes(prime sets, Exclusive trader mods of past visits, syndicate weapons, platinum!)

So if you're a highly active player, be that experienced or inexperienced, you should come check us out. Msg me here or thru Xbox dashboard

GT same as above.

We're a rowdy no rules bunch who want to have fun on this awesome game. There's plenty of daily players here and officers are always helping out new players.

If you lack the backup we got you! Clan chat inactive? Not here! We collectively have expert players in all areas. Meaning no question asked goes unanswered.

Need planets unlocked? We Got you. Just starting out and need pointers? We can explain damage types vs armor, best builds for certain styles of Warframe.

This clan is founded with the goal of keeping good natured and fun loving players in a fair community. While we compete, above all else the only rule is to have fun :) no requirements to join or stay a member here besides maintain activity at a two week max and respect eachother!

If you're a new player and looking for a helpful clan, there is still some space left. We have a great bunch of leaders here that play every day. And almost all of the officers here are MR 10+ with over 1k hours of play, so know we have experience to share.

When dark sector 2.0 is released we will be participating, as many of the officers are pVp'ers as well. But unlike some clans with rules like, "only use chat for war talk" or "don't talk in alliance chat unless it's warframe related" we are a free clan with none of these rules. Our golden rule is to have fun, but not at others expense. The only time you are at risk of being removed is from activity or if u deliberately harass someone after multiple warnings. There is no "punishment rank" in this clan either, nobody has to become a farmer(whatever that is) for the clan either.

We came to party, do you have what it takes to become a Sith Lord?

Today we have begun our daily Raid runs which is perk of being a member here, and I have to congratulate those who participated. We only had two(myself included) who had ran the raid previously so this was intended to be a learning experience. Needless to say, I was very impressed with how coachable everyone was. We finished the raid in a little over an hour with minimal hiccups.

We are still recruiting active Tenno, so if you're looking for an "active and interactive" kind of clan here we are!

Our daily raid groups will have two sessions soon enough nd times may change but currently we are working @2pm EDT on Monday and ascending an hour later to adjust for reward resets. So teusday@3pm weds@4pm etc. If you haven't had a chance to run the raid and want to, or haven't found a competent group to join, you should definitely check us out. We are one of those, ONE SIZE FITS ALL, kind of clans so don't feel like you wouldn't fit in with our family. There are as many pVp pros here(clan KD 1.4 avg) as there are pve experts. Just msg me here or on Xbox dashboard and I'll start filling out the adoption papers(aka clan invite) right away! =D

KillzNtbagz

Come and join the Sith Empire! We may not have a website that would take away from our in-game time/fun but we make due. Organization without a website means staying in touch with our members and is very simple for active warlords to accomplish. We have a MOTD to make clan events and other announcements known to all members that login. Our clan chat,party chat, and Xbox messenger are the way we communicate here so whether you have a mic or not you are always welcome.

Do you like to raid? Our clan has numerous raiders already and many run it daily. Our clan raid team has managed to reach vayhek in under 30 mins which to me is very impressive being as I've helped coach many groups and by far these guys have surpassed my expectations. Don't like pVp? That's coolio! We do not, nor will we ever force members to participate in rails, however it will always be encouraged by this warlord here :)

-Win with humility, lose with grace, do both with dignity.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcing our clan emblem finally being implemented! Yes, we are just now getting our emblem after having been a clan for over 3 months now. it really wasn't a priority previously but after growing with such good people in a short period of time, I felt it was about due for us to have a clan emblem. The current emblem is actually a rough draft but will probably be replaced with a sharper and more detailed version in the near future. So come check us out, dojo swag and all. Oh yea the dojo? You might not be able to find an easier to navigate dojo. One central hub for all your dojo needs. Spawning into a room built for parkour fanatics, equipped with 2 very EASILY accessible trade-posts, dueling rooms on one side and a walkthrough garden leading to the labs or the obstacle course on the other side.

You'll have to stay active with the rest of us to secure your status. Nothing is more uncomfortable then logging in and seeing certain members, especially those in high rank, weeks and weeks inactive. We have a 14 day limit and for this who reach higher ranks in the clan the time frame shortens. Not to say you will immediately be removed, I usually send a message before and give it 24 hours. This is just how me maintain an active community which is why we have been successful as a group, even having formed well after the armstice started.

Also, if you are looking for a clan that will oppose the tyrants of the Galaxy, help us take them down!!! The "complete reinvention" of the old solar rail conflicts that DE has promised will be arriving soon, tho the date is TBD. You can assume that studying anything related to the old rail wars would be a complete waste of time, so until they come out with it we will be having fun and recruiting mostly pVe players, but again we do not discriminate here.

Edit* The u17 dojo gear is undergoing research and will be complete in under 3 days. Big thanks to ChrisTukituki, acmeDeathtrap, Supa ninja, and M4sterGhost as well as xX Mr Gucci Xx and the rest of the fam!!!

Mountain Barracks have been built we are officially a Mountain clan! We are already 110+ strong so join today if you want to be a part of a growing community. Come check out a mountain clan that stays active, and the leadership is as active as all the members. You won't see the top ranking officers go for more than a day usually without feeding their warframe addiction here, as well as supporting new members who need guidance. If you like to warframe, get on board with the Sith where absolute power can be attained!!!

Edit* As of the this edit we have reached 140+ members. Thank you to all who have been actively seeking new recruits, and helping them get on board. We've got some great officers here who have been around long enough, are friendly, and willing to show the ropes to new tenno-Sith.

Currently at 160+ active members and still recruiting. We have a great clan that excels at running end game content such as the troublesome law of retribution raid(about 30-40mins per run), but also helps to improve newcomers understanding the massive amount of content in warframe. Equality for all in this clan, nobody is dismissed when they ask for help here so if you have had bad experiences in a past clan, please allow us a day to sway your mind and put it at ease.

I'm a rookie player myself, looking for a new clan. Been playing a few weeks and my first clan only had like a dozen active members (most had been inactive for a month or so) any help is appreciated, lol I'm still just auto equipping mods. GT is Lunarwake333

Glad to have you onboard! Thank you for joining I look forward to sharing some warframe experience with you hope to see you ingame soon.

• 3 weeks later...