Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sith Empire (_>--Mountain Clan--<_) Recruiting Active Members,100% Dojo Labs

(XBOX)Darth Killzn

Thanks for the shout out guys! Gotta say, these are some of the great clan leaders I have had the privilege of meeting, very driven to have a fun and positive clan/community. MacGamesAu has been around as long as I have and I've gotten the chance to run with his crewmates also, being apart of the same alliances. Spent is someone I would call a mentor, and had a major influence on how our clans foundation was formed. Thank you both again for those kind words, I'm glad to have met both of you! Look forward to more good times!

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for a large active clan, look no further Sith Empire has you covered. This is a great group with a highly active and skilled player base, and very experienced and helpful leadership. I think I can speak for all the Phoenix Kings when I say we are proud to have you as part of the Yokai Guntai alliance, and I look forward to seeing how we stack up when the rails return.

PRIMALxPK- Phoenix Kings

Thank you, Primal, I am glad to have found a group of likeminded leaders intent on creating a positive and fun community of Tenno and clans!

It's true, we will be taking some dark sectors as soon as the armstice is lifted. If you want to help us rid the Galaxy of the toxicity, you should join today! Rails may return sooner than expected but until then come game with a community that is focused on fun first and foremost, and where nobody gets ordered around or threatened because this is a game and we just want to enjoy it!

Hello,

I'm looking for a new clan, and yours seems like a great one to join. Would you consider letting me join?

Of course! If you like us, we like you :-)

I have been switching Internet so atm Im unable to login to WF but should be able to later tonight.

Luckily one of our members has been notified and you will have an invite to the clan shortly. Look forward to seeing you around and thank you for your interest.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our clan has been around for many months and we have grown in that time with over 200+ members strong. DRAMA FREE! I can vouch as the founder you won't find harassment here, but you also won't find a boring member base. Our core members, higher ranking officers, are very helpful many whom are online and active daily. We have experienced high mastery level members, most are 10+. The only things we ask are to treat fellow members maturely, and stay active to ensure an above average community.

We also are a great choice if you like to run the raids, as we not only have clan raids but are part of a highly experienced alliance that is geared towards the higher tiered content such as the Law of Retribution(not to mention some great leaders to help take over rails when they return).

If interested in joining our relaxed yet social community, you could either message me thru here, or Xbox live via my GT: KillznTbagz

PS to the mods, i intend to have this thread locked please do not delete, not to be mistaken for a new recruitment thread.

• 3 weeks later...

I will be online shortly to send out the invite xGrey Fang, be sure to visit the dojo asap we have all the research 100% so many weapons and gear to choose from. Our ranking system is changing very soon so I'll message you details and figure out a unit that fits your preference. Welcome in advance, hope you enjoy us and make new friends here!

• 3 weeks later...