Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Owowowowowowow Yowch

VivaNyanCat

So. 15 minutes into mah 'Merica day fireworks and I was showered with embers. While it certainly didn't burn me, every part of me hurts. Why am I telling you dis? So you can share all of your previous endeavors in 'Merica day injuries, be honest, how many of you almost got blown up?

I pulled a plug I wasn't supposed to be messing with and had my hand shocked....

It left no scars but damn did it hurt.

Edit: Ik, this has nothing to do with 'Murica day. .-.

I took electrical in high school, did a little bit of work with it... Shocks are a common thing xD worst one I ever got was Freshman year, that was 240 volts, rather than the more normal 120, anyway, my left arm was tingly and warm for about 3 hours hahaha

I was at least in middle school when this happened. I was at my aunt's house with my family and extras when the fireworks were being set of. So me and my cousin were standing right next to each other when one of the fireworks for knocked off and started firing at us. The only difference was that these types of fireworks were in this cylindrical canister that fired off tiny, individual fireworks.

Long story short, we were both jumping around avoiding the shower of fireballs, I think I got hit by at least one or two.