Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Windows 95 Mouse Pen Exclusive Games?

Mama_Sasha

This was something i played back when Windows 95 was still a thing.

At the time, there was this tablet like pen mouse you can install that uses a special tablet for the cursor

movement. However, unlike most i seen, the one i had back then had not only the standard up, down, left and right, but also had height sensors too.

So what use did that had? Well there was this game, a ship shooter game that was all polygon where you controll your ship using the mouse pen. Controlling the ship up and down is used with your pen by moving it up and down

verticaly, and moving left or right to rotate the ship.

Since it has been such a long time ago, i barerly remember the name of the mosue pen, or the exclusive game for it.

Thought of sharing it here and see if anyone else knows what i am talking about

Edited by Cebius

Man on the topic of old games, that reminds me of thia game on the Atari 2600 called Bachlor party and it came in a leather case with a lock on it. It was basically Breakout but you played as a dude and you'd bounce around naked sticking your-hmmph. Maybe this wasn't the best nostalgic game to showcase.

Man on the topic of old games, that reminds me of thia game on the Atari 2600 called Bachlor party and it came in a leather case with a lock on it. It was basically Breakout but you played as a dude and you'd bounce around naked sticking your-hmmph. Maybe this wasn't the best nostalgic game to showcase.

I was asking about a certain game and computer mouse pen, not old games in general.