Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Nyx Body Look Upgrade

--Q--Mrow

Yesterday, I found, that Nyx body, besides helmet, looks like female Excalibur Warframe. So I found some information, that Nyx was supposed to be Female Excalibur Warframe. But now, it isn't so why don't make game more "colorfull" with some difference between this two Warframes, with all these Mind Control and Psychic powers she could look awesome, with just a bit upgraded body, helmet is ok. I have thousands ideas but i can't "free" them from my mind to the paper, I know there are many talented designers here and in Warframe staff. This Post should reach someone of them. What do You think tenno? 

It makes sense to me that they are similar, it's like the two opposite pole brothers, the mental and the physical.

I can almost see that as a steady concept with frost a nd ember, though im not sure how the other frames realte to that concept

It makes sense to me that they are similar, it's like the two opposite pole brothers, the mental and the physical.

Hmm, I didn't looked at it like that, it makes sense but I still think, she could look better. 

Edited by Mrowka