Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Polarity Drop Ratio?

ra9una

I was wondering if it was just me but it seems like there are a lot more skill mod drops (= polarity) than others. Is it just me? Perhaps  just have that imprecision because of the probability of finding a skill is higher but it shouldn't since there are about 75 non skill mods and 52 skill mods (not counting sentinels anywhere here).

I think it would be nice to balance that out. It's really just an opinion, and since I only play one warframe the mods aren't all that us full so in my situation it's a rather bad deal, of course someone who wants to play all the frames and upgrade there skills will have a lot more us for them. It would be very nice to be able to roughly program what kind of mods drop for you, of course I do see how this would make the game too easy and why it probably shouldn't be implemented.  Anyway, it may just be coincidence, but if there's a higher probability of finding skill mods I think maybe it should be balanced out.

Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

What most likely is happening is you are on a system dominated by Infested missions. Infested have a higher chance to drop power mod drops than the other factions.

Okay I see. That does make sense. That was lacking in my understanding of mods, thank you.