Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is A Crisis (Not Really)

(XBOX)Brennon Cook

^Theeeeeeeeeeese

If you say it, I will kill you.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: Do not respond with "It" because that makes no sense. I said "If you say it, I will kill you.", not "If you say "It" I will kill you."

Lern two anglish.

Edited by LazerSkink

If you say it, I will kill you.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: Do not respond with "It" because that makes no sense. I said "If you say it, I will kill you.", not "If you say "It" I will kill you."

Lern two anglish.

So, for clarification, what is the 'it' you are referring to? I don't think I understand that reference...

it,

Fail. I did not quote the word "it", therefore your reply is not directed towards mine, meaning you have made a completely pointless response.

So, for clarification, what is the 'it' you are referring to? I don't think I understand that reference...

The "it" is "Deez nuts". If I ever hear "Theeeeese" I assume it is an individual merely attempting to build up suspense in order to infuriate or receive a vexing reaction from anyone who expects a different result

Edited by LazerSkink

Well too bad.

*Puts on shades*

DEAL WITH IT.

You did it again. I assume now you are attemtping pull a reaction from me. I shall escape before my elusive curiosity performs its subtle opening.

Edited by LazerSkink