Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Ideas...

The_Sleepy_Owl

I already posted this in Map & Level Feedback but as i thought about it i came to the conclusion that it doesnt fit in there annymore.

Here are my thoughts:

1) I think it would help a lot for the stealthy gameplay if you would have alternative ways to reach your goal just like Dishonored where you have plenty of ways.

To prevent that this will get abused to rush through lvls it should be an other caption like solo or private where you can switch to stealthy.

In this mode the rooms are bigger and there are more places to hide. This small rooms, with no protection/places to hide and some enemys, are realy annoying if you want to play stealthy because you cant go into that room without beeing seen.

At the beginning you have different options to choose your spawn and plan your mission. Maybe you even have to find your way into the ship.

This changes would fit pretty good for the stealthy mode

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/3930-stealth-feedback-suggestions-thread/

2) And what about a whole new enviroment like tropic maps or a big citty that has been left by civilization and is now corrupted/taken by greener or corpus. This would give a lot of opportunities.

2.1) ofc new factions are welcome

3) I think if you crouch and then jump you should stay crouched and not stand up after landing.

4) Mods which support stealth play would be realy cool. Maybe a mod that gives you a few seconds of stealth after you stealth killed someone.

5)And now a general change... What about showing the differences if i level up a mod

Post your ideas and thoughts on this topic. Would love to hear more ideas. 

If i see some nice ideas i would edit my post including the idea and giving credit to the person who had it

Edited by boehmest

The issue with multiple paths is that maps are procedurally generated from tile sets, every tile has to be able to connect to any other tile.

Other map types WILL come, be patient, they're already working on it.