The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are The Infested So Much Fun?

stacey69

Well those doggies and runners can be killed in .1 of a second but those big red ones Muhahahaha. They are so0o much fun. How they chase me around trying to steal my energy. They even donkey punch me into the floor. The sound it makes is amazing. Like I'm really being punched into the floor. I like to run around with 5 of them following me and trying to kill me. All i can think of is how Warframe should have Benny hill music in the background for these moments.

The green ones are not as friendly as the want to be hugged red ones. The green ones want to hug me and become my friend but really they will kill me ! They are a Venus fly trap ! I stay away from anything bright green anyway as once i licked a frog i found and i was acting very odd for days. Mum said don't lick or go near anything that has weird colouring.

So i love the Infested and would like to be one when my time as a Tenno comes to an end.

Thank you.

Do you are officially trolling the forums?

Just fed up of such negative posts regarding Infested.

So what have we learned? That 30 shots of vodka is to much...

:)

Never go full retard.

Only when playing Warframe !

they are exciting.

that's why.

cover doesn't work and you don't get to recharge shields behind a wall.

your constantly on the move.

also it helps not being shot at 99.9% of the time and having that annoying "damage" effects on screen the whole time.

they are exciting.

that's why.

also it helps not being shot at 99.9% of the time and having that annoying "damage" effects on screen the whole time.

(psst. You're missing all the sarcasm.)

they are exciting.

that's why.

Yes. Now that's positive. +1 ignore the person under you.

OP was the sarcastic one, though.

It wasn't sarcasm. It was something else. If i could spell it i would, but i can't. I'm part $&*&*#(%& and have learning difficulties. I also hate forum admins with a passion.