Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your War Stories Here

(PSN)zeratul____12

Chivalry.

Was an archer, rushed up enemy wall with flag(so I wasn't able to use anything but the flag as a weapon), and planted it.

Then I jumped off the wall to avoid the crowd of knights, men at arms, other archers, and vanguards that were after me.

10/10, would risk life for team again.

Yeah well I'd rather get first hand experience, than from a book, cause you never know what S#&$ they threw in, so what happened exactly?

Well, let's see...

It was long ago, when man was first born. God "Loved" man more than us angles. I disliked that, so, I went to man as said, "Hey, you guys, you should go make a play." they asked what kind of play, and what should they name it. I said to them, "A play that will make god dislike you more and make him love us angles more. One that will... make him want to destroy you." They asked why they would do that, I said to them, "Because, I will make you suffer more than he will." They took this as a sign and made the play called Harry PotterWhen they finished, they showed it to God, God hated it so much that he banished the ones who made it to eternal suffering. Then he asked why they would make such a thing, when they told him what had happened, he came to me and said that I would be banished as well if I didn't fix it.

So the next day, I went to man and said "God is now angry, this is good. Now, make a new play, but this time, make it good, in fact, I will provide you with the script." They showed it to God, God liked it and asked who made it. When they told him it was me, he got very mad and told them to seal it as I had put a spell that would make it impossible for man to contact God ever again if conditions were met. (I don't remember much for about a month after that because I just lost the memory, but I do know that the play was found and altered many times and became the best movie ever! (Goonies = Best Movie)).

Years later, Michael came to me and asked why I made man make such a bad then such a good play. I told him, "Because I wanted God to "Love" us more than man." Then Michael got mad, and had a fit. God heard and came, but when he got there it was to late, I had beaten Michael down. God got mad and banished me to "Hell" for eternity. ~end

Edited by ----._.S.A.T.A.N._.----

Well, let's see...

It was long ago, when man was first born. God "Loved" man more than us angles. I disliked that, so, I went to man as said, "Hey, you guys, you should go make a play." they asked what kind of play, and what should they name it. I said to them, "A play that will make god dislike you more and make him love us angles more. One that will... make him want to destroy you." They asked why they would do that, I said to them, "Because, I will make you suffer more than he will." They took this as a sign and made the play called Harry Potter. When they finished, they showed it to God, God hated it so much that he banished the ones who made it to eternal suffering. Then he asked why they would make such a thing, when they told him what had happened, he came to me and said that I would be banished as well if I didn't fix it. So the next day, I went to man and said "God is now angry, this is good. Now, make a new play, but this time, make it good, in fact, I will provide you with the script." They showed it to God, God liked it and asked who made it. When they told him it was me, he got very mad and told them to seal it as I had put a spell that would make it impossible for man to contact God ever again if conditions were met. (I don't remember much for about a month after that because I just lost the memory, but I do know that the play was found and altered many times and became the best movie ever!). Years later, Michael came to me and asked why I made man make such a bad then such a good play. I told him, "Because I wanted God to "Love" us more than man." Then Michael got mad, and had a fit. God heard and came, but when he got there it was to late, I had beaten Michael down. God got mad and banished me to "Hell" for eternity. ~end

Wow, so wait, basically you were "grounded" to hell for how long?

Gonna edit an old thing that I made long ago....

My starter frame was a MAG model and I spent some time in it. The MAG model provided a nice balance of support and utility but the version that I had was obsolete when compared to the MAG models in circulation today. I left my MAG model for various other frames after that until I finally wound up just using two today.

Back then, the Trinity model just struck me as another suit to use and abuse until I grew tired of it. At first glance the frame itself is a bit lacking for the eyes and houses a rather intrusive skirt for one reason or another. The aesthetics made me reluctant to even dawn that second skin but when I finally did I fell in love.

What my Trinity framed lacked in appearance and raw power made up for in utility and survivability. As time grew on the Trinity frame grew onto me. I began signing up for all the experimental mods and prided myself on getting accepted. From there on the frame called to me in my sleep and I answered it every time. It comforted me in my time of need and supplied me with an embrace that I could not describe in words.

With it I became a masochistic angel of life and death. Hovering just over my shoulder my sentinel wept for those creatures that I carved through and it feared being anywhere but my blind spot. Whole armies surrounded me yet I and I alone walked through the fires of hell I rose up from the bodies of my discarded enemies. I slaughtered countless beings with nothing more than the weapons on my back and a wicked grin on my face.

The enemies that ran from my blade experienced a pain unlike any other. Whilst linked I turned my own explosive weaponry upon myself and reaped all that I sew. Those glowing threads became my guide as I trotted along in a world flushed in darkness. When the threads ceased to exist I continue walking blindly until my blood-lust subsided or the glow resumed. My allies either rejoiced in the primal blood-lust or cowered in fear until nothing but their own whimpers remained.

Alas, as all good things must come to an end-- From orders of my superiors I have built and maintained use of a Nova frame. They have forced me to limit myself in my trinity frame stating that the various experimental mods that I have on her make it very unstable and they fear my health. They trail on and on about how repeated use of my Trinity frame could lead to unpredicted consequences but I truly know that they fear I might get lost within my passion and turn on my squad.

So now I pilot a Nova frame from time to time. Bodies that once painted gruesome portraits of blood and flesh disintegrate at my very touch. All the romance in the tango of a struggle is now reduced to a solo dance in the enemy's falling ashes. Whole waves of creatures who crave for blood and vengeance now disappear from sight without even a fuss or whimper. Those that do remain fall victim to my heated rush that neglect brings and yet they, too, disappear in a flash from their eventual involuntary release. From one extreme to the the other, I can truly see now how I have lost myself to the passion..

..But....When the time does come...When I am given the authority to pilot my Trinity...The walls bellow a groan in preparation of the piles bodies that will surely follow. What matter of beast that may come to oppose me does not matter for if it does move then I will crush it and toss it, limp, in the background for those behind me to heed.

I got a random-a** triple kill in Halo 4. I threw a plasma grenade, it stuck to a banshee, who's debris fell onto 2 other people.

The same game I killed a person who hijacked my mantis by walking into the water area.

I have plenty more too.

Gonna edit an old thing that I made long ago....

My starter frame was a MAG model and I spent some time in it. The MAG model provided a nice balance of support and utility but the version that I had was obsolete when compared to the MAG models in circulation today. I left my MAG model for various other frames after that until I finally wound up just using two today.

Back then, the Trinity model just struck me as another suit to use and abuse until I grew tired of it. At first glance the frame itself is a bit lacking for the eyes and houses a rather intrusive skirt for one reason or another. The aesthetics made me reluctant to even dawn that second skin but when I finally did I fell in love.

What my Trinity framed lacked in appearance and raw power made up for in utility and survivability. As time grew on the Trinity frame grew onto me. I began signing up for all the experimental mods and prided myself on getting accepted. From there on the frame called to me in my sleep and I answered it every time. It comforted me in my time of need and supplied me with an embrace that I could not describe in words.

With it I became a masochistic angel of life and death. Hovering just over my shoulder my sentinel wept for those creatures that I carved through and it feared being anywhere but my blind spot. Whole armies surrounded me yet I and I alone walked through the fires of hell I rose up from the bodies of my discarded enemies. I slaughtered countless beings with nothing more than the weapons on my back and a wicked grin on my face.

The enemies that ran from my blade experienced a pain unlike any other. Whilst linked I turned my own explosive weaponry upon myself and reaped all that I sew. Those glowing threads became my guide as I trotted along in a world flushed in darkness. When the threads ceased to exist I continue walking blindly until my blood-lust subsided or the glow resumed. My allies either rejoiced in the primal blood-lust or cowered in fear until nothing but their own whimpers remained.

Alas, as all good things must come to an end-- From orders of my superiors I have built and maintained use of a Nova frame. They have forced me to limit myself in my trinity frame stating that the various experimental mods that I have on her make it very unstable and they fear my health. They trail on and on about how repeated use of my Trinity frame could lead to unpredicted consequences but I truly know that they fear I might get lost within my passion and turn on my squad.

So now I pilot a Nova frame from time to time. Bodies that once painted gruesome portraits of blood and flesh disintegrate at my very touch. All the romance in the tango of a struggle is now reduced to a solo dance in the enemy's falling ashes. Whole waves of creatures who crave for blood and vengeance now disappear from sight without even a fuss or whimper. Those that do remain fall victim to my heated rush that neglect brings and yet they, too, disappear in a flash from their eventual involuntary release. From one extreme to the the other, I can truly see now how I have lost myself to the passion..

..But....When the time does come...When I am given the authority to pilot my Trinity...The walls bellow a groan in preparation of the piles bodies that will surely follow. What matter of beast that may come to oppose me does not matter for if it does move then I will crush it and toss it, limp, in the background for those behind me to heed.

I feel as tho this started as Gundam fan fic and you changed Gundam names to Warframe names

Look at Fancy Mr. Satan here with his .s and -s in his name.

You make me laugh. 

My story goes I fought this guy named Frej (also known as Freyr) and killed him with my massive flaming sword filled with the sun of dead gods. I then proceeded to bathe the world in flame and a new one was born. 

If you want the full story, here is an audio recording of the whole thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGXxtMuyo8U

The best part of the story is this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LLnwEcgWxw

Edited by Surtur

I feel as tho this started as Gundam fan fic and you changed Gundam names to Warframe names

Believe it or not it was all warframe. I merely edited some of it to describe how I use it today but other than that I didn't change much.

I have various other warframe things like that except they have different tones. One is about a Valkyr who loves a Trinity and the other is about how Saryn got 'infested' and then...a whole lot of mini one-offs with a rotating cast of warframes doing silly everyday things while trying to fit into a modern society with their powers while Nyx just completely messes with them.

They all suck equally.

There was the time I killed 10 Deathclaws in fallout NV.

I was wondering around the map when I found myself in Quarry junction, or Death claw country as I like to call it, well Inlaid a trap, I set up a massive minefield (Mix of plasma and frag) then ran straight into the nest where I saw two of them, Used a stealth boy to sneak up on one then shanked him with my katana, then when the other ran over he got cut up as well, low on health I popped a few stims.

The I noticed 5 coming from the quarry and 3 others came running from down the railline leading to Vegas, killed 2 with my Bozar loaded with armour piercing (just my luck it broke) and reduced 1 to 80%, then ran like hell for the minefield, got swiped at a few times.

Then when I reached it, BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! KA-BOOOM!! Dropped all but 2 and crippled the third, took out the shotgun and finished two of them off and killed the last with the katana.