Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Actually Pay (Consumables)

Firetempest

Right now we have the ftp standard XP and credit booster.

Of course forcing people to buy the second tier of plat for 7 day versions of the boosters, but that's another topic.

And the Omni ammo box. 12 plat. Roughly .80¢ for a one time refill of all ammo. A bit steep for a item one would be hard pressed to find a need for. I don't even know how much "a bunch" is for normal ammo boxes.

Though i do use up my mod points for ammo storage. 8 slots seems plenty for normal boxes. So I can see ammo items are at least a useful utility if you want to squeeze more into your gun.

But what kind of things would you really think about spending plat on consumable wise?

Personally I was thinking of more temporary boosters. As single shot items like a ammo box is not tempting at all. Like temporary artifacts that lasts 3-7 days. Artifacts because you can only have one active at a time so you can cant stack a bunch of different plat perks at once.

Ammo regeneration artifact. Much like Rejuvenation as its very slow.

Auto Cipher artifact, auto completes any console you interact with, not just solving the base 4 of credit Ciphers.

Resource Scavenger artifact. I think we can all guess what this does.

Ideas? I like things temping but not insane ptw.

I think the consumables should be more balanced price wise. I think one artifact i would like is.. Auto loot; Picks up mods.

Perhaps a magnet? Like how you always see that item stuck in a corner inches away? Perhaps 2 meters in game. effecting the whole team. Could call it the magnetic personality.

I think the consumables should be more balanced price wise. I think one artifact i would like is.. Auto loot; Picks up mods.

I think auto loot should already be in game..heh, this jetison loot that tends to fly into space has got to go.

Edited by Xenogear

Good Boosters are making things faster and/or shorter in terms of progression.

Bad Boosters are doing things for you ingame (looting, hacking, shooting) or give you more of ingame stuff (Ammo, ressources, bla) or increase gameplay mechanic values (HP, Energy, Armor).

I am not a fan of boosters myself so i neither buy and use them nor mind others using them... but as soon as i see that DE is releasing "Bad Boosters" for the crowd to buy you can bet that i will make Ranting Threats all day ^^

Good Boosters are making things faster and/or shorter in terms of progression.

Bad Boosters are doing things for you ingame (looting, hacking, shooting) or give you more of ingame stuff (Ammo, ressources, bla) or increase gameplay mechanic values (HP, Energy, Armor).

I am not a fan of boosters myself so i neither buy and use them nor mind others using them... but as soon as i see that DE is releasing "Bad Boosters" for the crowd to buy you can bet that i will make Ranting Threats all day ^^

But ingame stuff like resources are for making things faster for progression without outright buying the item with plat.

Hacking is already simply a nuisance. And is already almost always completely bypassed by a credit cipher if in a sticky situation. Otherwise, a auto cipher saves you space. You would still need to make your way to a console. The idea IS to make things desirable to buy and give DE money.

I wouldn't want pay to win extra hp,energy etc either.

But would you mind if a team member had a world altering artifact that make elevators move faster?

These temporary artifacts could be part of the card mod packs and would be random. Just incentive to buy booster packs.

And perhaps instead of X days from purchase, it would be X charges, and every mission its used in uses a charge tell the artifact is depleted.

Edited by Firetempest