Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash And Excal Using Radial Finisher Augment

WernerShadow

My power's been out for days, sorry for the delayed response. Comp was Trin (not really built for EV even, BS/Blind are cheap so didn't matter, could probably skip her entirely if you wanted, just what the guy wanted to bring) Ash (155% efficiency 180ish% PS 15% duration, we didn't realize Rising Storm scaled negatively so basically trash build all around) Frost (normal globe build nothing special) and Excal (Max Range w/ RF augment).

Honestly, could probably drop the Frost, too, but better safe than sorry IMO. We had zero energy problems, pod and squad took no damage, just about every mob got one shot comfortably. There were maybe 2 times where the enemies almost got to the globe, I just popped EB and E spammed while maintaining Blind to keep us clear. Was safe without being boring for anyone. Highly recommend it if you're tired of doing 20 and outs with Mesa trying to snag that Ash P BP. I was hoping to have done a few more runs by now to give more feedback but we had some nasty storms roll through. I'll update again with more info.