Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crosshair And Reticle Needs Alot Of Love From The Devs

FriedAlbacore

So has anyone else had the problem of losing their sights on a charging infested, or had their crosshair get lost in a mob of corpus, or when a Banshee uses Quake?  The reticle has some issues in this game, predominantly: it can't me changed to a different shape or color :(

This game has a smiling Cyclops for crosshairs... that's so 1970's fighter jet...  Can the devs please spend a little time on this, I know I'm not the first to bring this up.  The current reticle is too easily lost in a group of mobs, or when teammates use graphically demanding powers.  I have even thought about using a marker to mark the center dot, so its atleast not white, but then I have a red dot on my laptop screen forever. 

Can the devs add a few styles of reticle and allow for different colors?  A good example of reticle customization is World of Tanks, if anyone knows what I'm talking about...  Since this is considered a shooter, I think that we should have options for targeting our victims. 

It would be useful for a better crosshair or if like in Counter-Strike you can choose but I have never lost my crosshair and do see it a lot of times, in fact I do not use it much except for long shots. But yeah should re-work except it should not be their main focus, other things such as new content and bug-fixing would be better for now.

I'd like a crosshair that shows our bullet spread, similar to how Battlefield, Call of Duty, and CounterStrike have implemented it. That little half-circle in our current crosshair really bugs me because it seems like it should do something like show health or shields or how much ammo is left in our magazine, but it doesn't.

I actually like the simplistic feel to it. It already changes colors when you aim at something. even if you lose it, its easy to hit - aim is at the center of the screen at all times.

I for one want it to be kept as it is. Their focus should be elsewhere. Maybe, big fat maybe, in the far off future, after update 11, then MAYBE it's fine to talk about this.

So far, there are way too many things that are way more important.

I actually like the simplistic feel to it. It already changes colors when you aim at something. even if you lose it, its easy to hit - aim is at the center of the screen at all times.

I for one want it to be kept as it is. Their focus should be elsewhere. Maybe, big fat maybe, in the far off future, after update 11, then MAYBE it's fine to talk about this.

So far, there are way too many things that are way more important.

It's an opinion, and if you read all of my posts here, you'd see that I agree that there are more important things, but I would like to see reticle options down the road.