The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BelieverZ

So, the update that removed the old credit avatar pack which included

Ash & Mag (used to be one)

I think they should be come back, 30,000 for a avatar pack was nice and for people don't have the platinum to use.

The founders pack, should also include a exclusive avatar pack for Excalibur prime, (Hunters +Higher)

People should be given a in-game warframe use, e.g. if i was playing as a mag it would show i was playing as a mag by press Z (default) So i know which warframes are in with me.

Not all users will have this e.g. you can stick to one avatar throughout.

Also the forum, picture besides people should be bigger like the default.

(Any way to go back to default of tenno logo after changing?)

Also bring back the bundles of avatar pack for 30 platinum, i thin different views of warframes isn't really a bundle.

Edited by BelieverZ

Honestly, I'd LOVE if there was a like, 100 Platinum Photo slot that would allow you to take a mugshot of your current Warframe with color settings and all for use as avatar.

Should be reusable, but more expensive than premade ones.

Edited by Sherbniz

Honestly, I'd LOVE if there was a like, 100 Platinum Photo slot that would allow you to take a mugshot of your current Warframe with color settings and all for use as avatar.

Should be reusable, but more expensive than premade ones.

Hahaha, hopefully they bring forum signatures so, i can show off my editing skills.

Hahaha, hopefully they bring forum signatures so, i can show off my editing skills.

Mixed feelings on that. The forums have a very clean feel to them at the moment, sigs are awesome but I like just being able to read the posts.

Could the free players at least have normal avatars for all the frames? I don't understand why can't we have avatars for the new frames. I'm not asking for the cool avatars from the platinum packs, but for the free avatars you got for the other frames.

Seriously, I can't understand why there aren't free avatars for  all the frames...

I would love to just use my own warframes as my avatars paying for a forum picture is a bit much if you ask me.

No not saying everything should be free stand down.

You don't pay for image in forums, pretty much uses the in-game one.

That you have to buy or use the 3 that are there.

Point taken, but the credit ones was pretty much it for me, even though i never bought some before they left, new ones are okay.

But people should be able to enjoy the standard ones, like the Ash & Mag and be able to buy them.

Point taken, but the credit ones was pretty much it for me, even though i never bought some before they left, new ones are okay.

But people should be able to enjoy the standard ones, like the Ash & Mag and be able to buy them.

Agreed I play mainly a Mag and yet I have a Trinity avatar sadly still need the system before I can match my own avatar... to be clear I will freely throw credits at avatars but not real money seeing as they are for the forum and in game profile.

Edited by DreadWolf7

The founders pack, should also include a exclusive avatar pack for Excalibur prime, (Hunters +Higher)

^This.  I was actually surprised that DE didn't have this as a Founder perk.  Obviously I have a vested interest, but I think this would be a (hopefully) cheap-n-easy graphic to give to Founders. I'd even buy it, for 4 or 5 plat.  Prolly not much more than that, though.  (Speaking of which, are Mods the only ones with access to the Frost Prime forum avatar?  That looks pretty kewl as well.)

I also like the idea of having a setting that auromatically switches our icon avatar to whatever 'frame we're currently running with.  And for users who want to or are able to grow their stable of Warframes, having it switch automatically as I swap between them while leveling sounds like a good idea.

Since DE charges for avatars, this might be made available as a 'cosmetic' purchase option, once DE begins rolling out cosmetic options (assuming they do at some point).

I was just thinking, what if crafting/buying a Warframe/alt helmet gave you the respective avatars for them?

That could be good... shame most of the helms are rather on the ugly mech side of style. Maybe if they add better looking helms I would build them...

Eh, the avatars are an income generator.  Too expensive for my taste, but as such, DE might be resistant to just giving them away.  Good idea, though.

How about giving us standard avatars for all the frames? Right now we are missing standard avatars for the new frames. Avatars that never came and don't seem like they ever will.

They had time to make 4 different avatars for each frame with plat, but they didn't have time to make a couple more standard avatars for all the frames?

If I remember, if your reset you got all the avatar packs free of charge, including the primes

I don't think anyone would bother with that if it were the case unless they had already been set on starting fresh... Sounds a bit like a trick to get people to basicly delete everything lol.

Edited by DreadWolf7

eh i wouldn't even waste 30k or 30 platinum on avatars they serve no purpose if they were between 1k and 10k i might consider but its still a waste of money LOL. Whats even the point of having this in game other than to pinch pennies out of customers pockets. Its frivolous spending and I'm not taking part in it.

Edited by Veosluice

"eh i wouldnt even waste 30k or 30 platinum on avatars they serve no purpose if they were 1k and 10k i might consider but its still a waste of money"

Your call to make.

"LOL whats even the point of having this in game other than to pinch pennies out of customers pockets."

Also your call to make, but can't agree with "to pinch pennies out of customers pockets".  Like every other person who works to support themselves, DE needs to make money.  I know you understand that.  If you don't choose to support them, that's perfectly fine.  But don't belittle them because they want to get paid for their work just like you and I do.  FTP gaming just uses a non-traditional way of generating income to pay the help.

I fully support OP's post.  I have actualy posted a vary similar post a few days after the update.  It's nice to see more people supporting it as well!

I'm like that i don't buy things that don't give me any in-game perks e.g. pet accessories don't give them any perks, so i don't buy them like helmets.

Actually the helmets do provide in game perks.  Sure they come with a drawback, but depending on the play style you choose for your various frames it could be beneficial.  They are worth checking out at least.