Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Lanka's Broken Punch Through

Vesciroth

Seen a few other thread about this, but none too recently.

The Lanka's innate 5 meter punch through only seems to work maybe 60% of the time. Sometimes I can hit 3 enemies in a group (note: not a line, I'll get to that), whereas other times, I'll shoot an enemy standing directly in front of a massive crowded cluster and the projectile only touches the first guy it hits, not passing through at all. What's even more problematic is that, when the punch through does work, the projectile always seems to be deflected 30 to 35 degrees to the right of the target that was hit, making it impossible to hit enemies in an actual line unless they're basically touching. I

I've seen threads as far back as January of this year complaining about the punch through on some projectile weapons (including the Lanka) not actually punching through enemies and I've seen threads as far back as December 2013 complaining about the Lanka's projectile deflection. Can we please get an ETA on a fix for these?

Another thing: adding punch through mods like Shred or Metal Auger gives the Lanka actual straight line punch through, but it seems to remove any trace of the innate punch through.

Edit: Actually, even with punch through mods, the projectile sometimes still deviates

Edited by Vesciroth