Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feral Night <(*^*)>

HerosRage

Who are we? 

Shadow Clan that has less than 10 members.  We have all of the research complete and have a wild design for the dojo.

Tenno only follow the rules of the Lotus,  however there are those gifted with the choice to pursue a greater purpose. Tenno, will you help us?

Why are we?

We're just some random people that like to do random fun stuff.  We try to have a good time and joke around a lot.

We exist to further the production of destruction across the solar system.  We only exist to find true meaning, in the eyes of our enemies.

What are we?

Just some average people trying to make a living in the solar system.  

We are the thing that hides under your bed.  We infiltrate the minds of the innocent and implant fear into the minds of the corrupt.  We are the thing that goes boo in the night.  Though we may be few, we rise to the occasion, causing commotion.  When the darkest night is upon us, will you have the courage to let out your inner demons, Tenno?  

When are we?

We just recently started adding new members to our clan, it used to be a real life friends clan only.

We have always been, Tenno.  

Where are we?

Our clan is just before the void.

Who knows Tenno, there are some mysteries better left that.  Only the select few have the privilege of seeing our humble domain.  

How are we?

We are doing just great, thanks for asking!

Only the weak follow such pointless endeavors.  We only feel the flesh and bones of our enemies, as we cut them down.  

Come join us for some fun and free cupcakes :D

Tenno, will you join the hunt?

Requirements

The only two major requirements are be active (as in once a week at least)  and be friendly.

We also have an RaidCall.  

PM HerosRage if you are interested in joining our little clan :3 

Edited by HerosRage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yo, I'd like to join if you still have spaces open for new members

My IGN is the same as the one on this forum and I'm a rank 12 with several frames.
Hit me up on in-game if there are other things you'd like to know...And I go by Australian so I hope that doesn't pose too much of a problem

Thanks