Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey

Ceryk

Hey, my name is Ceryk. I've been playing for awhile. Tried the game when it first came out and it didn't really hook me. Came back around U14 and have been playing since then with the exception of a short break to avoid burnout. Started using the forums more often, so figured I should introduce myself to some degree.

Lately I've started making videos. Still new to it, so working on improving quality. I've been trying to figure out how a weapon works and how mods interact with it rather than just automatically slapping on the same mods all the time assuming that's always the best way to mod. Sometimes I think people write some weapons off rather than trying a drastically different build that may completely change how the feel about the weapon, which is a trap I know I've fallen into before and am making a greater effort to avoid doing, especially after this week. But since I was doing that anyway, I figured it would be worth sharing some of that information, though my videos can end up being on the longer side because they can end up being pretty info heavy on some of the weapons that have unique mechanics. My Simulor video ended up being longer than I wanted it to be, but I couldn't find anything I felt should be cut out. In fact I ended up adding more info in annotations after I made posted it -_-

If anyone happens to be interested in watching my videos, I appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/XCerykX

Edited by Ceryk

Thanks. Haven't played an online game this long in terms consecutive months since the original EQ (which is also likely the reason why I haven't played many online games for long after that :p). And I don't think I've ever gotten on the forums this much and posted for a game either. So have a feeling I'm sticking around this time.