Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Weapons For T4 Survival Solo?

SigweardStoneFist

Question

Just what the title says.

I decided to do T4 survival solo, because I can't really find anyone to play with.

Currently using:

-Bo Prime ( To reach certain height faster, incase of life support emergency. )

-Boltor Prime(Ammo issues after 20 minutes, it's weird I know)

-Kohmak( Too low on damage )

Just what the title says.

I decided to do T4 survival solo, because I can't really find anyone to play with.

Currently using:

-Bo Prime ( To reach certain height faster, incase of life support emergency. )

-Boltor Prime(Ammo issues after 20 minutes, it's weird I know)

-Kohmak( Too low on damage )

Trinity (energy siphon aura, rage, and QT are ideal), Soma Prime (going for head shots is a must), Atomos (this thing will carry you to 40 minutes), a strong melee weapon is Life Strike -just because. Build all weapons for corrosive damage.  Build Atomos for corrosive and blast.

Also, if your Komak isn't doing insane damage then you are doing something horribly wrong.

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

I'd suggest looking into a gun with a syndicate effect.

For example, I generally solo to 40 minutes with my shattershield mesa and my trusty vaykor. The explosion effect from Justice helps thin the herd of damaged and weaker enemies, keeping the enemies churning faster so they're dropping air more. Justice in particular also has that longer duration stun to keep less enemy fire on you.

I've also had good luck with burston prime + gilded truth, for the same reason with a side of "burst weapons are great for stripping null bubbles."

Great tip^^^^^

I can say I've personally solo'd T4 with Loki P & the exact weapons named above, for just under the hour mark.

Irradiating disarm is your friend once the enemies start hitting that bit harder.

Great tip^^^^^

I can say I've personally solo'd T4 with Loki P & the exact weapons named above, for just under the hour mark.

Irradiating disarm is your friend once the enemies start hitting that bit harder.

Atomos thins the herd better, and more consistently, plus its links will ignore a nullifier shield (i.e. you can target an enemy outside of a NUllifier bubble, and it will kill the nullifier without needing to enter nor pop the bubble).

No one uses Excalibur? Excalibur solo here, best attempt 80 minutes, full EB build, if too many enemies,jump up to some higher ground and run further away so you can EB all enemies from one side, instead of having surrounded by enemies

The reworked version isn't on consoles yet, and Trinity is better anyway.

The reworked version isn't out there on pc either.

------------

Edit:

Derp me, it has been reworked.

I prefer using the Dread with my Atomos when I solo t4 survival. I generally use disarm loki or invisible loki.

I wish I had the dread again, frigging stalker won't give me.

Edited by SigweardStoneFist

Done a few 60-70 min solos on T4, ODS, Ceres and Eres Dark Sectors. Easiest is probably Loki with a 6-forma Tonkor, Vaykor Marelok or Rakta Ballistica and a Tipedo with lifestrike for additional healing and mobility. I usually don't bring irradiating disarm, but that would make a lot of sense for 50+ minutes as the Tonkor slowly falls off. Prior to that I can still wipe out an entire spawn with a single shot (except those goddamn ancient auras, seriously how strong is that aura...).

I also recently did 60 min at ODS with Excal. Back yourself into a corner for easy mode so you don't get hooked in the buttocks. I definitely cheesed a doorway and just sent 15k-40k dmg E-waves through for a while. Exalted Blade with 220ish? or so power strength, good efficiency and prisma dual cleavers for my melee weapon base. Eventually though you'll have to blind and finish ancients to kill them (added finisher damage can put your EB attacks up to 70-120k from what I saw). If you're not just doing infested though, throw reflection on your frame. Auto-parry + 96% dmg reflected is pretty convincing.

I think anything past 70 or 80 minutes you almost definitely need a squad for the 4xCP (or even 3x). When the enemies are level 100 even if they started with say 200 health and 50 armor, they would then have 12k health and 1100 armor.

Done a few 60-70 min solos on T4, ODS, Ceres and Eres Dark Sectors. Easiest is probably Loki with a 6-forma Tonkor, Vaykor Marelok or Rakta Ballistica and a Tipedo with lifestrike for additional healing and mobility. I usually don't bring irradiating disarm, but that would make a lot of sense for 50+ minutes as the Tonkor slowly falls off. Prior to that I can still wipe out an entire spawn with a single shot (except those goddamn ancient auras, seriously how strong is that aura...).

I also recently did 60 min at ODS with Excal. Back yourself into a corner for easy mode so you don't get hooked in the buttocks. I definitely cheesed a doorway and just sent 15k-40k dmg E-waves through for a while. Exalted Blade with 220ish? or so power strength, good efficiency and prisma dual cleavers for my melee weapon base. Eventually though you'll have to blind and finish ancients to kill them (added finisher damage can put your EB attacks up to 70-120k from what I saw). If you're not just doing infested though, throw reflection on your frame. Auto-parry + 96% dmg reflected is pretty convincing.

I think anything past 70 or 80 minutes you almost definitely need a squad for the 4xCP (or even 3x). When the enemies are level 100 even if they started with say 200 health and 50 armor, they would then have 12k health and 1100 armor.

Infested and Corrupted Ancients give surrounding units 90% damage reduction and CC immunity.

Works on allies with Nyx's Mind Control.

Corrupted Ancients also heal surrounding units periodically.

Edited by Zolfan

Any kind of bow. Best two being Dread and Paris Prime. Each with their own pro-cons, but both are capable of one shotting ancients/heavies/bombards in the head in very very very very long T4 missions.

But a point to bring up is that since your primary won't be dealing as much crowd control, it is suggested to bring a melee or secondary that dishes out crowd control. Orthos Prime or crit status Tipedo will thin out the trash mobs while you have the bow to one shot any troublesome mobs you will encounter

Mirage(Hall of malevolence build)+Tonkor will be good since Hall of mirrors can distract enemies and let them shoot the doppelgangers in order to drop the damage you take(Eclipse is also useful), also this ability can let you shoot out more than 5 grenades at once. Although the damage of some of the grenades were lowered, you still can kill of a group of level 65 enemy in one shot.

Mirage(Hall of malevolence build)+Tonkor will be good since Hall of mirrors can distract enemies and let them shoot the doppelgangers in order to drop the damage you take(Eclipse is also useful), also this ability can let you shoot out more than 5 grenades at once. Although the damage of some of the grenades were lowered, you still can kill of a group of level 65 enemy in one shot.

Angstrum information taken from the Wikia:

Increasing the magazine size will result in a higher projectile count when firing a totally charged shot. Bear in mind that increasing the magazine size will also increase the time it takes to charge the shot.

Using Slip Magazine, Ice Storm, and Tainted Clip will increase the Angstrum's magazine to 7 (rounded from 6.9).

With Primed Slip Magazine, it can reach 8 rockets

Combining the magazine build with Barrel Diffusion and/or Lethal Torrent will yield the chance of a totally charged shot firing 21 projectiles.

With the above primed mod, it can reach 24.

Using the previous combination with Mirage's Hall of Mirrors can yield a total of 105 projectiles in one salvo. This is obviously not recommended for low configs.

Can reach 120 if chances play out.

I like to tailor my build to the frame, while making sure each thing fills a role. Example will work with my favorite frame, Excalibur!:

So here's the Excal build - http://goo.gl/laOLpc

He has great armor now, and the Steel Fiber + Quick Thinking + Primed Flow + Vitality gives him REALLY high effective HP. Rage + Fleeting Expertise keep the energy going and I can stay in Exalted Blade for a very long time (nearly permanently). Intensify gives a little power strength to augment EB's waves, Slash Dash, and the finisher damage from Radial Blind. Use the finishers to drop heavies since the finishers bypass armor. The low duration is countered by the spammability of RB and the mini-RB's you get from slide attacks in Exalted mode.

Then I tend to have my primary and secondary fill complementary roles. Some of my favorite combinations are:

Braton Prime/Prisma Grakata + Lex Prime/Vaykor Marelok

Dread/Paris Prime + Synoid Gammacor/Aksomati

Stuff like that. With the Braton or Grakata, I make sure to use dual-stat mods for fast corrosive procs to strip armor. Vaykor and Lex do heavy damage in few shots and I use them when I'm low on ammo for the primary (rather than carry Ammo Restores - I tend to make things harder on myself for no reason).

With the other setup, Dread/Paris fill the high damage, low fire rate role. The high-RoF role is thrown to the secondary for this one. Having something high RoF is a good idea to handle nullies. Gammacor has a Ammo Mutation.

Excal has max Arcane Trickery on helmet and syandana for the occasional 20sec invisibility - finishers come from Radial Blind. The invisibility from Trickery isn't nullified by...nullifiers, so if you get the invis, you can slip in and drop nullifiers easily. 

For the melee, I carry something complimentary to the frame. Excal uses stuff like the Prisma Skana, Mire, and the Prisma Dual Cleavers well - and the syndicate procs work great. Bonus from the Cleavers - the AoE proc opens enemies to finishers...more invis.

Then I carry my precious 4 forma'd Raksa Kubrow. She's a boss. xD

Using this build I was able to go 45 minutes in T4S solo, without using any restores (Energy, Health, Ammo, or Shield). Using the restores, I could go much farther. Here, check it out! 

A similar build was used for a 60 minute ODS run I did (which I have yet to upload...being lazy).

This is just what works for me, though. I'm sure someone else could come up with much better.