Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Tenno Customization

dark_slayer13

I think Warframe needs some new walking/running animations based on what body animations they are using like a ninja dash or something for agile it will really bring out the ninja aspect of tenno.

And we should have belts for like ammo and stuff instead of putting them out from no where and it would be a fun and nice customization option to change were we hold our weapons.

Edited by dark_slayer13

I think Warframe needs some new walking/running animations based on what body animations they are using like a ninja dash or something for agile it will really bring out the ninja aspect of tenno.

And we should have belts for like ammo and stuff instead of putting them out from no where and it would be a fun and nice customization option to change were we hold our weapons.

Magnetic clips holders with cloaking on them. That's been the general consensus as to where the ammo comes from.

Someone once made a thread about melee weapon holstering positions -- I'm not going to go find it, but it was on a Devstream at some point. It was pretty cool, but the general thought was it would be too much work to consider all the potential clipping issues. Same would go for guns.