Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fort Minor Is Back

Cynaris

Mike just truly looks like he enjoys his job as a musician and entertainer. I've seen LP a few times, and they put on a great show... Mike is always smiling and happy. I liked FM's first album, The Rising Tied, and was sad when they didn't put anything out after... But this song is pretty much about how Mike felt as an artist in the hip-hop game, underdog, misunderstood.. etc. I hope he keeps putting out solo music, because its pretty good. Of course, LP is his priority though..

I've seen other bands where they seem to dread what they do... I know its a grind (much like WF) but life is what you make of it.

*edit for content*

Edited by (XB1)angrybabycarrot

Mike just truly looks like he enjoys his job as a musician and entertainer. I've seen LP a few times, and they put on a great show... Mike is always smiling and happy. I liked FM's first album, The Rising Tied, and was sad when they didn't put anything out after... But this song is pretty much about how Mike felt as an artist in the hip-hop game, underdog, misunderstood.. etc. I hope he keeps putting out solo music, because its pretty good. Of course, LP is his priority though..

I've seen other bands where they seem to dread what they do... I know its a grind (much like WF) but life is what you make of it.

*edit for content*

Yeah he did give an interview saying that LP will always be the number one priority, but sometimes going solo is a way to mix things up.

So a full FM album isn't really in the cards right now (sadly)

But one can hope. High Road was my favourite track from The Rising Tied (ft. John Legend)

Yeah he did give an interview saying that LP will always be the number one priority, but sometimes going solo is a way to mix things up.

So a full FM album isn't really in the cards right now (sadly)

But one can hope. High Road was my favourite track from The Rising Tied (ft. John Legend)

Yeah, that was my favorite song too.

Based on interviews, it seems Mike will release FM songs one at a time... when it doesnt seem like it will be an LP song.

I liked "Welcome" though... it was a refreshing song/video.