Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If De Made A Jedi Knight Game....?

Demarious

Going off topic here....

But the New Star Wars Battlefront game is coming out soon and my brother and I were talking about how the last real Jedi game where you could do... Jedi stuff, where you could jump around, run on walls, have intense saber battles, create a character and choose a fighting style was "Star Wars Jedi Academy" back in 2003. That was a freaking long time ago (I don't count Starkiller).

So what if Digital Extremes used Warframe's Game Engine and concept to make a Star Wars Jedi Knight game and rebooted the series?

The game would be online and MMO style like Warframe, about Jedi traveling the galaxy stopping the Sith just like the Tenno do. You start off as a Padawan and then rank up to become a Jedi Master. Maybe they could even have a player mentor system to really create a proper Master/Padawan gameplay experience.

I'm aware you can already do a lot of Jedi stuff in Warframe if you just stick to melee combat, but.... I WANT STAR WARS! :D 

(Also, I don't think EA and Disney can do it better....)

Edited by Demarious

I like this idea, the one thing that has always bothered me in MMO's is the combat it's boring and dull, you have like dozens of abilities that you have to click on at the right time while you auto attack a SOB and this gets extremely repetitive and I don't feel like this badass warrior who can kill just about anything.

It's what I love about warframe, combat is fun and you can really mix up your play style, though it lacks story and lore unless you really pay attention or go online.

So I think DE and Bioware should team up and make the best MMO RPG Star Wars game ever!

I like this idea, the one thing that has always bothered me in MMO's is the combat it's boring and dull, you have like dozens of abilities that you have to click on at the right time while you auto attack a SOB and this gets extremely repetitive and I don't feel like this badass warrior who can kill just about anything.

It's what I love about warframe, combat is fun and you can really mix up your play style, though it lacks story and lore unless you really pay attention or go online.

So I think DE and Bioware should team up and make the best MMO RPG Star Wars game ever!

^ Exactly this... all of it. Everything! XD