Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballista Enemy Damage?

Ainrev

Hi, this is the first time I've ever reported something that seemed buggy or wrong...

I think something is off about the damage that Ballista's do vs players.  Level 20 ballista dealing 600 shield THEN 300 health damage one after another?  I don't know if it was wrong... but it feels like they are ignoring armor or doing much higher damage then they should be.  

Noticed on Earth excavation mission whilst doing limbo theorem missions (super hard with little or no friends). :(
Also, if not a damage problem, then maybe too many spawn in excavation missions?

Again, may be nothing... but it bugged me enough to want to see if it was a problem.

Thank you for your time, I play this a lot.  Often alone, but over 500hrs and it keeps me coming back!

Ballistas were buffed to become glass cannons several months ago. I don't know when you started playing but they used to be the Magikarps of Warframe, unable to do any serious damage at all.

All in all, this is intended, as they can't take nearly as much as they dish out, try to prioritize them over regular infantrymen.

Edited by KlarVyvern

In my opinion they have to good accuracy and you can't really seem to see where those snipy snipers are so make a change so we could see/ hear where they come from.

Like obvious directional sound for the ballista, they have it in battlefield so why not in this game.

Chao, The Roaring Lion Warlord of Shadow Lords

Edited by TheRoaringLion