The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Crashing And Disconnections: Lost 2 Ash Prime Systems

Demiax

Lost 2 Ash Prime Systems due to errors that were the "hosts fault", meaning that it said the host had disconnected, although this was not the case. I have been disconnected from almost every mission I go into, I literally cant even play the game without crashing and/or lagging out past my Ping limit. This started a few days ago, I think on Tuesday. My tabs are also lagging and taking exceptionally long times to load, meaning it could also be my internet as well, but I have no clue as to why it would start to act now. There has also been a LOT of lag as well, even when I have all of my graphics low (which I have to have or else I get crap for frames...) Please help! (this happened to Insidiatorii, my brother)

Edited by Demiax

Contact Support. If you have the name of the squad mates, give them to Support. They can check their log and may give you those parts if it's true.

Yeah I have already sent in several tickets. I doubt they will give me back the systems that are rightfully mine, that I spent hours upon hours of farming for.