The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Platinum Bought Forma Failed

(PSN)Candron

I bought a Forma from the Market with my platinum.  I set my desired polarization and used it.  However, when it used the Forma, it reset my item to Unranked and didn't set the polarization!  What can be done about this?  Can I get a Forma back?  Can I get my platinum back?  Can you reset my item to lvl 30?  Please help!

Thanks,

Candron

Submit a ticket.

They'll reset your item back to 30 and give you the forma back.

Happened to me with my carrier few months back. I didn't use my carrier while the ticket was pending. I would suggest you let it sit also.

How do I submit a ticket?  I've been looking for it, but can't seem to find the link.

Here ya go:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Also, from the main warframe page, you can go to community drop down, and it's the option right under forums. Hope they get it worked out for you! 

Thanks.  This link leads me right back here lol.  At least I know I'm in the right place.  Hopefully someone can help when they look at this.

Note to Warframe staff: issue not fixed. Please help!

Thanks.  This link leads me right back here lol.  At least I know I'm in the right place.  Hopefully someone can help when they look at this.

Note to Warframe staff: issue not fixed. Please help!

hmm, sorry about the crappy link. 

Best way I can tell you would then be go to warframe.com   then at the top right of the screen, you'll see community, put your mouse over it, and it will drop down. Second option will be support.

Make sure you are signed in before selecting support. I tried to sign out and go to the support page, but upon signing back it, it will redirect you the warframe homepage again. 

(I really need to find the direct link to support, lol)