The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Steel Guardians| Research Complete| Dojo Complete| Growing Community| Discord And Much More!

StarNight17

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ryan1095 said:

IGN: ryan1095

MR: 3

i'm still learning how the game works

would love to join a clan which would help me

Welcome little one :)

Star's cookies are that way --->, but you can only have some if you do well on a mission. Go ahead, make mama Lotus proud and we might add a glass of

gready milk to your treat :D

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, catterly said:

IGN: Catterly

MR: 3

i just got back into the game due to a friend and clan member of yours. would love to join your ranks

One sec Sir/Miss I will send and invitation right away...zzzz...sorry its like 7:30 in the morning over here...zzzzzz...

Edit: Think you should have it now. Please excuse me while I go back to sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

IGN: Finnandant
MR: 5
Steam: Agrippa
Steam Community ID: /id/byunbaek

I started back in 2013 but went on a LONG hiatus for some personal reasons, and I'm starting to get back into the game now. Wouldn't mind having some experienced players to help me figure out everything new. I intend on staying this time. 

Edited by Finnandant

3 hours ago, Finnandant said:

IGN: Finnandant
MR: 5
Steam: Agrippa
Steam Community ID: /id/byunbaek

I started back in 2013 but went on a LONG hiatus for some personal reasons, and I'm starting to get back into the game now. Wouldn't mind having some experienced players to help me figure out everything new. I intend on staying this time. 

Welp you sure did pick a good time to come back with a new story quest right around the corner. Hope you enjoy the stay, lots has changed sence 2013 :D (for better or worse, but moustly better)

Invite: sent

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

6 hours ago, Sir_Mousthachington said:

IGN: Sir_Mousthachington     /*No typos here*/

Steam ID: Sir_Moustachindton_The_III

MR: 18

Because heck, why not?

Why not indeed good sir, especially when we have some of the best cookies ever!!! (Thanks Star:)

Invite: Sent

IGN: Cyrnax
Steam ID: Sovereign
MR: 16

Friendly and chatty guy, playing mostly support/stealth frames for the time being :) Would be interested to join the clan, looks fun :D
My previous clan died out, sooooo lookin' for a new home ^^ Oh, and I live in EU =)
Hope to meet you lot in-game! ^^

4 hours ago, Cyrnax said:

IGN: Cyrnax
Steam ID: Sovereign
MR: 16

Friendly and chatty guy, playing mostly support/stealth frames for the time being :) Would be interested to join the clan, looks fun :D
My previous clan died out, sooooo lookin' for a new home ^^ Oh, and I live in EU =)
Hope to meet you lot in-game! ^^

Not sure about the ''seeing us a lot'' part, moust of time I log on it seems like I am the only one there 0_0 (could because of Time Zones and I do live in Bulgaria).

But either way we welcome all and you will still have someone to talk with in the Doge Alliance chat at least.

Invite: Not sent, due to currently being in a diffrent clan.

52 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Not sure about the ''seeing us a lot'' part, moust of time I log on it seems like I am the only one there 0_0 (could because of Time Zones and I do live in Bulgaria).

But either way we welcome all and you will still have someone to talk with in the Doge Alliance chat at least.

Invite: Not sent, due to currently being in a diffrent clan.

One would think that a huge clan as this for sure has some members from the EU on :)
Ah, I live nearby, Hungary ^^; +1 hour I think.. ? So, are there people online at evening time in the clan from EU TZ?
If not, I'll just keep searching :)

FarmFrame name: Qu4dDmg

whisper me in game for my steam

Likes long co-op walks on moonlit missions and groups even if I dont need/want anything

#1 thing that caught my eye about the recruit thread "have a sense of humor"

Only if we hug after we laugh, Taste the Rainbows

7 hours ago, Cyrnax said:

One would think that a huge clan as this for sure has some members from the EU on :)
Ah, I live nearby, Hungary ^^; +1 hour I think.. ? So, are there people online at evening time in the clan from EU TZ?
If not, I'll just keep searching :)

Not too sure to be honest.

3 hours ago, XrayJ said:

I've been looking for a good clan to join. Just started to get back into this game after a year or so off. Could I get an invite?

Thanks. 

Sure :)

23 minutes ago, Qu4dDmg said:

FarmFrame name: Qu4dDmg

whisper me in game for my steam

Likes long co-op walks on moonlit missions and groups even if I dont need/want anything

#1 thing that caught my eye about the recruit thread "have a sense of humor"

Only if we hug after we laugh, Taste the Rainbows

A fellow moon lover I see, PRAISE THE MOON!!!