Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info.

Enomilli

Yeah having same problems.  I type in my name and pass but when i click login, nothing happens.... 

i downloaded the game and now i cant even play. 

Glad to know I'm not alone in this...

I'm coming up on "lose my S#&$" mode, honestly.  I've been patiently trying to fix this, first this morning BEFORE work, now after work.  I've now lost my login rewards, so thats back to 0 days, any and all farming I could have done and oh yeah, all the time I WANTED to spend with my friends.  I've done EVERY fix mentioned mutiple times now and DE, as far as I've been able to read, is completely silent on the issue leaving the players to fix it for themselves.  It's great a few of you have been able to get this working and I'm happy for you, but this is a developer issue that needs to be vocalized and solved with a quickness that should have started yesterday.

PREACH BROTHA .....PREACH

I just had a friend try to login to my account from Australia (i'm US), and he couldn't get in. Seeing as he can get into his own account fine, is this somehow tied to the individual accounts?

This has happened to me as well!  I've been having the same problem as everybody else and was about to conclude it was a computer issue when my boyfriend tried logging in my account and he also was unable to.  When -I- tried logging in his account though it worked!  I think this problem really is tied to individual accounts.  Hope DE tells us what this is all about and fixes it soon.  I really wish I haven't missed my login rewards. :(

My situation improve, 

Yesterday i was a => LOGIN FAILED - CHECK YOUR INFORMATION

Today , i m a => ACCOUNT SUSPENDED UNTIL JAN 01

\°/ YEPEEE

O_o WTF HAPPEN !!!!

Edited by J0TAR0

My situation improve, 

\°/ YEPEEE

O_o WTF HAPPEN !!!!

Yeah, A Grandmaster getting their account suspended seems awfully coincidental... Inb4 OBVIOUSLY A HACKER

Same deal here. I imagine it may be a problem with their anti-cheat.

Ok , Problem resolved for me

Warframe Spotted me launching Cheat Engine on another game while Warframe was running

And warframe don't make distinctions. 

CHEAT ENGINE running = Insta Ban

Edited by J0TAR0

• 2 weeks later...

I am having this issue now as well. The game used to work perfectly fine for me. After my hard drive got fried and i had to do a reinstall on windows on another hard drive, the game would not log me in giving me that message.

• 1 month later...

I have opened internet explorer in admin, cleared the certificates, re installed the certificates from warframe.com by clicking the little lock, I have stopped my firewall and I STILL have the same "Login failed. HTTP connection could not be secured." and the "Help" button is anything BUT HELP!! Now i'm experiencing a massive nerd rage... 

• 3 months later...