The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

6 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Git gud

nut gud enuf yit.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I've seen friends quit Bloodborne early on because they get frustrated with not able to progress. Once you get thru the first few hurdles and start upgrading and getting better gear and weapons, the easier it becomes. And mastering parrying and viceral attack is key to success. 

Try hit and run tactics and don't engage more than two enemies at a time. Stack up on blood vials and upgrade health. I love Bloodborne - its so addicting.

I won't quit it, Just have to get that one run for me so that I can get past that first point which I know is what most souls games are like.

6 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

nut gud enuf yit.

I won't quit it, Just have to get that one run for me so that I can get past that first point which I know is what most souls games are like.

Okay good! Are you at Central Yharnam and facing the Cleric Beast? Or going against Father Gascoigne? Have fun!

12 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I'll get to let loose and do whatever I want.

I'm no prankster tho...

Master of your destiny for a day or two. I'll have to wait till monday.

I know you're not a prankster. but once in a while it would be liberating to...to be Sithy.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Master of your destiny for a day or two. I'll have to wait till monday.

I know you're not a prankster. but once in a while it would be liberating to...to be Sithy

I am always master of my fate. I have the power to forge it as I please.

There are plethora of ways to liberate myself as a Sith. But it all comes down to the Sith Code.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay good! Are you at Central Yharnam and facing the Cleric Beast? Or going against Father Gascoigne? Have fun!

Currently I'm still at Central Tharnam Having problems getting through, It's when I get to these Crow things that everything goes to plot.

2 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Currently I'm still at Central Tharnam Having problems getting through, It's when I get to these Crow things that everything goes to plot.

Okay. Early on I like using the axe because when extended, it does a 360 sweep. Try attacking the crow with one blow and roll, it will fly and claw you quickly.  And repeat the process till you kill it. Use blood vial. And in Bloodborne and Dark Souls, whenever possible, go behind your enemy to attack. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Why did you run? You are so funny. And luckily you weren't shot. 

Nothing tops romancing suave popping mamas.

Oh, good morning nothing.

Because I didn't want to get a tazer up my butt.

Luckily, rookies.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay. Early on I like using the axe because when extended, it does a 360 sweep. Try attacking the crow with one blow and roll, it will fly and claw you quickly.  And repeat the process till you kill it. Use blood vial. And in Bloodborne and Dark Souls, whenever possible, go behind your enemy to attack. 

Well that's what souls games are all about, Learning what happens until you can't learn more about it.

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Eredoc playing Bloodborne. I've played it before Dark Souls and its one of the games I really liked. 

I also played it.

I played with the Chikage.

Edited by ninja234

18 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

I also played it.

I played with the Chikage.

Nice. Me too. Either cainhurst armor, knight or Lady Maria's look. Who's your favorite boss? I choose Gherman, the moon presence and for some reason Martyr Logarius I had a tough time. 

pfW5UGI.jpg

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Nice. Me too. Either cainhurst armor, knight or Lady Maria's look. Who's your favorite boss? I choose Gherman, the moon presence and for some reason Martyr Logarius I had a tough time. 

Reveal hidden contents

pfW5UGI.jpg

Lady Maria the way she evolves through her fight makes me love her even more.

Also The orphan of kos i find it so creepy the way it attacks with it's placenta.

I don't really have a prefered look but i like eileen's look.(The Crow Armor)

3 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Lady Maria the way she evolves through her fight makes me love her even more.

Also The orphan of kos i find it so creepy the way it attacks with it's placenta.

I don't really have a prefered look but i like eileen's look.(The Crow Armor)

Sorry, when I said favorite I meant hated the most. Lady Maria fight was so much fun. The crow armor looks good. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Sorry, when I said favorite I meant hated the most. Lady Maria fight was so much fun. The crow armor looks good. 

Oh yay i hate them as much as i love them.

Which also means i don't care for blood starved beast :D.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Eredoc playing Bloodborne. I've played it before Dark Souls and its one of the games I really liked. 

So I've made progress... Now I don't want to move forward cause I don't know what's going to happen.

Now I've died... FML.

Edited by Eredoc

21 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

*hands everybody Jewish jewelry* don't ask where I got it. If you got a ring there might still be a finger in there. 

21 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Jewish jewelry? Limbs? Unexpected gifts? Is it Overlord's birthday?

So it seems.

That is so weird. Wonder why it's working that bad.

Yay!

21 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Probably not, but the gas chamber just got cleared. BTW. When is her birthday actually? 

;-;

18 hours ago, Deshiel said:

Check this out my gentle beings. I couldn't sleep and I listened to some creepy and cute soundtracks on youtube. Decided to make something tiny too.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/685764?updated=1464057691

excalibur_puking_rainbows_by_cyborgrox-d

I got my license to kill!!!

2.jpg

5 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

So I've made progress... Now I don't want to move forward cause I don't know what's going to happen.

Now I've died... FML.

GrrREAT! Now face the blood starved beast and then the vacuous "stoopid" spider and they are the easiest to kill. I feel excited for you when you get to meet the brain suckers and sack "as in get in my potato sack" guys.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

GrrREAT! Now face the blood starved beast and then the vacuous "stoopid" spider and they are the easiest to kill. I feel excited for you when you get to meet the brain suckers and sack "as in get in my potato sack" guys.

If you mean those Giant wolves... Yeah they savagely beat me I tried to aggro just one but they both came and ripped me to shreds.

Just now, Eredoc said:

If you mean those Giant wolves... Yeah they savagely beat me I tried to aggro just one but they both came and ripped me to shreds.

Oh okay. Just run past them and the big guy and crows and into the Cleric Beast. You kill it you'll have another checkpoint to progress.