The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

12 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

No, have not seen 6. Thanks for the spelling correction. I was spelling it like Wonder Woman's arch nemesis. I heard Monica Bellucci to play Circe?

It's a pretty damn good season. The Battle of the Bastards is one of the best episodes out of all the seasons, as was Winds of Winter.

8 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

It's a pretty damn good season. The Battle of the Bastards is one of the best episodes out of all the seasons, as was Winds of Winter.

I'm excited to see it but have no time. I'll just have to wait till it comes out on blueray. I have all the sets. 

11 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I think I broke Afterbirth. Just found the glowing hourglass and I have an army of 50+ blue spiders by resetting the shop room over and over.

That's not enough. It's never broken enough.

4 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

*breaks space/time barrier*

To the planet of kirks green women!!! That broken enough?

It's gud but could be better

2 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

get this guys RadBrad is playing @(*()$ Warframe.

Huh... Didn't know

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

We need a hurricane in LA. It's true what you see in movies that a slight tremor that makes the house shakes we just pass it off. We need something to jossle us.

Ha, where i live an earthquake shook my house, i was sleeping like a goddamn rock.

Also how is paradise this time of year.

4 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Ha, where i live an earthquake shook my house, i was sleeping like a goddamn rock.

Also how is paradise this time of year.

It's making me regret living here. 200+ days of great weather year round makes me not want to travel to hellholes or arctic death traps.

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

It's making me regret living here. 200+ days of great weather year round makes me not want to travel to hellholes or arctic death traps.

As someone who enjoys arctic death traps and has been to Alaska itself, they are really fun.