The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

30 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I was going to do that. 

Good busy, except lots of eating at fancy restaurants. We were the loudest party. And at one favorite place yesterday, the Miss Philippines/USA contestants dined in. I shamelessly invited them to shop at my store and they said YES!

xArb0U8.jpg

Nice. Did you get to see anything odd, like the big foot or mothman?

Good for you, and for the store, but don't let it get over your head. You're doing very well like that.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks and I won't. After all its only a part time and temporary job. When I graduate, I know I'll do better in my chosen field. 

Good then. How long till you graduate?

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Rats? Don't join their covenant. 

>: (

34 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Why?

Inside joke between ElGui and me. Dark Souls Rat King covenant. And because they're disgusting and carry diseases. ElGui loves them.

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Last years are always the easiest.

Well that depends on you.

Last year was the toughest, having work hard to overcome my difficulties. I throw-up on certain tasks.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Inside joke between ElGui and me. Dark Souls Rat King covenant. And because they're disgusting and carry diseases. ElGui loves them.

Last year was the toughest, having work hard to overcome my difficulties. I throw-up on certain tasks.

But rats are awesome!!!

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Weakness is not accepted in the real world.

But its so disgusting! Try cleaning a patient's wee wee and poop, or change colostomy bag? I cried cleaning, including my own vomit. But I've passed all that. *Holding the biggest syringe and needles I can find, chases you! Warcry - RarrrrGGGHHHHH!!!!*

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

But its so disgusting! Try cleaning a patient's wee wee and poop, or change colostomy bag? I cried cleaning, including my own vomit. But I've past all that. *Holding the biggest syringe and needles I can find, chases you! Warcry - RarrrrGGGHHHHH!!!!*

Oh, you went medical school too?

Nurse field right?

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

But its so disgusting! Try cleaning a patient's wee wee and poop, or change colostomy bag? I cried cleaning, including my own vomit. But I've past all that. *Holding the biggest syringe and needles I can find, chases you! Warcry - RarrrrGGGHHHHH!!!!*

*my army of rats chases you*

17 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Overwatch?

No, no, no.

Remember Siegmeyer?

His warcry is. I AM SIEGMEYER OF CATERINA AND YOU SHALL FEEL MY WRATH.

Oh yeh!! I murdered him after freeing him from his cell. What kind of a man would fall asleep minutes after just talking to you. He was holding me back. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh yeh!! I murdered him after freeing him from his cell. What kind of a man would fall asleep minutes after just talking to you. He was holding me back. 

um... Siegmeyer was onion bro.

siegmeyer-of-catarina-large.jpg