The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Network Stability

I've "basically" had this internet for 10 years, and I haven't had nearly as many problems with any single game, except Warframe. I know how my internet works, it's fine, and then it'll have a small dip for a second, this will usually translate to latency in any game for about 10 seconds, and would sometimes happen once a day, a few times a week. But in warframe, the moment you don't have perfect connection for shorter than a microsecond, it kicks you immediately and you lose all progress. It's so bad I lag out of EVERY game that lasts longer than 30 minutes. (My favourite moment is when I lag out before I can get out of spawn)

Games like Destiny have been taking actions to fight against connection dips that used to kick people out, and it's been working rather well, and I'm really hoping DE could start a system where if you lag out it puts you in a rift world [black screen] where it will hold you there until your connection fixes itself, and then plop you back in.

Or if you DC you don't fail the missions (seriously, 99% of my failed missions on my stats is DCing) and lose all your resources and bonus XP, that would be a simple temporary fix that every human being playing this game would love.

Last big patch that was supposed to fix stability actually made the game worse. :/

• 2 months later...

I'very been having the same problem lately. Ever since update 14 it's like every game I get into I immediately get kicked from it. It sucks because as you said, it screws not only your fail%, but it also kills any resources and rewards you'd get (last 5 secs of proxy war survival for example). I've also never had this problem with any other game but this one.

Edited by (XB1)mild hotsauce 2