Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fed Up Of Excalibur's Rework Wait

(PSN)ELECTROxShOcKZz

I know DE are doing a fantastic job with the game and I understand the issues with Sony and Microsoft with the updates having to go through ceritfication but I mean in the last 2 Dev streams not one person meantioned the Excalibur rework for consoles so the question is WHEN are you gunna send it for ceritfication because lets face it you cant keep just sending these 'Tactical Alerts' to keep us busy I mean Black Seed Scourage wasnt the hardest thing in the world and was just boring to do The community crave something new not just 9 capture missions and a boss fight and I do respect that you do put alot of work into the game and I as a player enjoyed the game enough to put at least £200 in last year on platinum alone to either give to freinds so they can get stuff to have fun with but also myself. I like the game but am annoyed that you havent even had a guess as to when you will give us this long awaited update. It feels like the console version of Warframe is being forgotten.

Are you new?  I just came back to Warframe after about a year hiatus.  They've made leaps and bounds, but the consoles have always been miles behind PC.  I quit because I got tired of watching the PC Warframe guys play with new toys almost every week, while all I could do is sit back and watch ... for MONTHS.  But that's just the way it is.

Bottom line is ... You're just going to have to get used to it.  The game may have evolved a ton since I was away, but the way updates work has not.  Believe me, it will do you no good to get angry about it.  Consoles always have been and always will be the lower priority.  But we always get there eventually.

To be fairly honest, we get the patched stuff, mostly error-free from the first PC batch, they face a lot of bugs so they improve it and then, they release the content to us, I have no problem waiting, I just wish they could at least say something about it, at least give us some news, I got Warframe on my PC and it's hella fun to play with Excal now, I'm eager to play it on my Ps4 which I have most of the stuff.

Are you new?  I just came back to Warframe after about a year hiatus.  They've made leaps and bounds, but the consoles have always been miles behind PC.  I quit because I got tired of watching the PC Warframe guys play with new toys almost every week, while all I could do is sit back and watch ... for MONTHS.  But that's just the way it is.

Bottom line is ... You're just going to have to get used to it.  The game may have evolved a ton since I was away, but the way updates work has not.  Believe me, it will do you no good to get angry about it.  Consoles always have been and always will be the lower priority.  But we always get there eventually.

im not new been around for a long time the thing that was making inpatient was the fact that they didnt meantion anything about it till the last dev stream on 24-07-2015 

im not new been around for a long time the thing that was making inpatient was the fact that they didnt meantion anything about it till the last dev stream on 24-07-2015

He's right. Last 2 streams have had no mentioning of console updates. It's all been PC focused. Yes yes I know bow down to the PC players. Ooolah ooolah. Sony and ms are holding things up. Ok. Can ya update is the progress.

I hear some people are starting to delete the game from the consoles.